time to catch milo

I left hawk alone behind and went to my house I was just scrolling down my Facebook and suddenly milo came infront of me his last update was his pic with his family he was enjoying the family time alot and was looking very calm and a happy man. I was depressed and then I scroll down his account and saw a pic of his and hawk together I got angry they were looking very happy I took screenshot and send milo pic to the gang leader. He messaged me "so now that's the other guy?". I said to him "yes now he's your new target". I switch of the phone and went to sleep. It was a new day a new start I decided not to go to office first go to check petter. I went their and saw their wasn't anyone accept one member of my gang. I saw him and he asked me "mam please come how can I help you?". I told him "I want to see petter". He opened the door and I went in the room. Petter was tied on a chair and his face was covered. I uncovered his face and open his mouth and settled my self on a chair. Between us their was a table so I put the breakfast on table and said to him "you have to finish this whole then their is a surprise for you". He asked "what type of surprise?" I didn't give him any answer and just put the food in his mouth with my hands. He was just trying to get me remember the things which we used to do as a couple but I was just ignoring him. I was going outside and he stopped me by saying "Alex! Remember one thing I know you still love me and you will not harm me I can say this very confidently becuase I have saw this in your eyes" the tears was dropping from my eyes but I didn't showed him and went outside.