petter the time passer

I was in shock I didn't said anything to petter and went to my home. Locked myself in my room and called petter "what happened why did you said to me to leave that much quickly?". He said to me "I will call you later just don't tell anyone about us now at your home and don't cry be quiet I will talk to you later". I was worried and can't figure it out what was happening? I was just sitting and just waiting for him. My phone rang and I saw it was hawk who was calling me I didn't recieve his call at first and blocked him and then he started to contact me on snapchat I blocked him from their also and then he came to me from another number and gave me the pic of all of his friends and said "Alex watch all them properly and now I don't want to see you with any of the guy who's attach to me you are from the nice family that's why I am leaving you calmly or else you know about me what I can do to you". I was just quiet not saying anything and just cried all night. Again feeling like I was lonely and then my phone rang this time it was petter I received and then he said "Alex look you deserve better and I think we should part our ways separately we aren't the good match I think you should find someone else and sorry for all the things and yeah hawk is my bestfriend I know what ever happened between you guys you lied to me how could you do this to me Alex". I then said to him "oh! So now Mr petter is blaming me that I lied to him really? How the fucking can you believe to that shit what ever your so called bestfriend told you? Do you know about me say it to me petter right now and now tell me who's wrong here?". He didn't said anything after some time he said "don't ever call me again don't ever try to talk to me I am going". And then he left.