Superheroes!

Today was the last day of the trip. Most of the day was us having to pack up so we didn't really do anything fun wise. But overall this trip was pretty fun. I learned a lot in only two days. I got to know Zenki a bit more. At first, he was pretty annoying and seemed desperate. But besides him wanting a girlfriend so much, he's not so bad. He even knew something happened between me and Suzuki without me telling him.

I wanna know more about him.

Kita was right. There are nice parts about him. She has such a good soul. I went fishing which was nice. Suzuki told me she was moving that night. And Kita let me cry into her shoulder while I let out all my sadness. I would never show anyone how I was in that state. But with her, It's different. I feel able to be honest with her. She doesn't look at me differently because of it either.

What would I do without her?

The most fun thing was probably the hike up the mountain and manhunt. Kita was talking about all sorts of stuff during that hike. It's crazy to me how she can always find something to say and keep the conversation going.

We headed on the bus and on our way back to the school. Kita's group went on a different bus, so she wasn't with us, unfortunately. But this time around I sat with Suzuki while Zenki sat with Gotoh.

It's suspicious how close they've gotten.

Tomorrow everything will go back to normal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day was usual and mundane. Everyone was talking about the trip. Apparently, a lot of people used the trip as a way to confess to their crushes.

How interesting.

After classes end I head to the art club room. To my surprise when I got there Kita was inside already.

"I beat you to it!"

"You did. You must have run here or something."

"I didn't, I'm just quick! I also wanted to ask if you're free after club."

"I guess I am. It's not like I do anything besides being at home. What's up?"

"Wanna see me practice with Kessoku Band?"

"Of course!"

Kita smiles brightly.

"Sweet! I'll let them know you're coming."

"Do you usually practice after art club?"

"Yep!"

"Damn, that's a lot. You should leave the art club if it's causing you too much trouble."

Kita shakes her head profusely.

"No no no! It's not, I like drawing and hanging out with you. It's all been really fun! It's no trouble at all."

"Ah, okay. If you say so."

"I have arrived."

We both look at the door to see Mitsuya giving a slight wave.

"Hey, Mitsuya!" Kita says with a bright smile.

He smiles faintly.

"I have a surprise for you two."

"Suprise?" We both say simultaneously.

"Hello!"

Suddenly Suzuki walks inside with a cheeky smile.