Planning

I can't stop thinking about that day. After spending that day with Kita she's been on my mind so much.

I wanna see her. But I can't!

Right now I'm eating lunch with Suzuki. It's been a week since Valentine's Day. Gotoh and Zenki are a thing now which I figured would happen.

"Man, she left us for Zenki!" Suzuki pouts.

"Yeah, all they do now is eat alone."

"We've helped her become happy, but at what cost?"

"I know right? She even confessed to him on the rooftop which was funny."

"Zenki told me that her confession almost made him cry! Ah, to think they would like each other. It's always the people you least expect. Oh yeah, I got some tea to spill!" Suzuki says with an evil grin.

"Hm? What happened now."

"Soooo rumors are going around that a guy went over to Kita's house and took care of her when she was sick. All the boys wanna know who it was!"

"Oh uh... is that so?"

"Yep- What a second!"

Her smile quickly fades to a serious glare.

"It was you wasn't it!"

"Woah don't say it so loud! But yes... it was me. She didn't come to the art club so I was a little worried."

"AWWW! That's so adorable! Why didn't you tell meeeee!"

"Because this is exactly how you would've reacted! Great! Now rumors are going around because of this!"

"Soooo did anything happen?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean! Did you two kiss? A peck at least?"

"What? No no! Nothing like that happened! I took care of her and that was it. Now enough with your questions!"

"No not at all. It's just... I'm happy I met you. That's all."

Well... that moment happened...

I don't get why our faces started getting closer to each other. Just what would've happened if Kita's mom didn't show up yet? And why did Kita close her eyes?! She looked really embarrassed too... I've never seen her that way before.

"Oh yeah, that's right! The art festival is coming up in the future! You need to prepare for that!"

"Yeah, you're right!"

In mid April the culture festival will be happening. Or what me and Suzuki like to call, the art festival! I'll be able to show all my art all over the school. It'll be the art club's time to shine. Though Mitsuya starts basketball season in a few weeks. Preparing for the festival is gonna be a bit difficult with him not around as often.

But I do have Kita and Suzuki with me.

Suzuki's volleyball season is ending here soon. Damn... is it really already about to be March?

The end of the school year is coming closer than I expected. A ton has happened. I've made some amazing friends, experience some cool things, and even got a club going. And it all started with just me and Suzuki.

My time with her is running out.

Before I know it, she'll be in Arakawa.

"You know Y/N, it feels like you've been spreading your wings recently."