Ballin

"Go Mitsuya!"

"You got this!"

"Do your best!"

Suzuki, Kita, and I were at Mitsuya's basketball game against another school. It was the fourth quarter with 2 minutes left on the clock. The score was quite close, and Mitsuya had scored a good amount of points on his team.

"He's pretty good. If he keeps this up, I can see him getting really good." Suzuki states.

"I know right? We should all play one of these days!" Kita says.

"Oh yeah, I'm down!" Suzuki says.

I don't play basketball or any sports in general...

I played some soccer when I was a kid but that's really it.

"I'll pass on that one."

Kita frowns.

"Why?"

"Sports isn't my thing. I'm not that athletic to begin with."

"Lies! You played soccer when you were younger!" Suzuki yells.

"That was years ago! I'm nowhere near how I used to be!"

"Hmm, I don't know." Suzuki says with an evil grin.

"You used to play soccer?! That's cool!" Kita exclaims.

"Ehehe, it's not like it's anything special... heh..."

Suzuki pats me on the back and leans in towards my ear.

"I think it would make her really happy if you played basketball with us." Suzuki whispers.

Dammit Suzuki!

"Alright... let's play basketball one of these days."

Kita's eyes light up.

"REALLY?! Yay! This is gonna be so much fun!"

We'll have to see about that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"His team lost!" Kita says as she falls to her knees.

Suzuki frowns and pats Kita's head.

"Yeah, it was a close one too. We need to help him get better! Let's play this weekend. I'll be on Mitsuya's team while you're on Y/N's team."

Kita shoots up.

"Alright!"

Kita runs over to me and leans in rather close.

"I look forward to playing with you!"

"M-Me too."

I could feel Suzuki's glare on me. Luckily she doesn't make bold moves when it comes to helping me with Kita. It's rather the small things such as getting us to chat for a long while as she listens in quietly. Or in other instances during art club, Suzuki would head to the bathroom as a way for us to be alone for a little while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU SKIPPED PRACTICE?!"

"Yeah. I've been gone here for too long. I need to help with the manga. It's not like we're doing much today anyway since we just had a game."

A little after classes end Mitsuya comes running into the art club telling us about this.