𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

(Author's note: pro tip, while reading this chapter play Slow Down by Chase Atlantic on full volume. And for the next few chapters like this. I don't need to say why.)

She said "Fuck me like
I'm famous" I said
"Okay."
—Chase Atlantic

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

Msɪᴄ ᴡᴀs ʙʟᴀsᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ᴍᴇᴀɴ I ᴅɪᴅɴ' ʜᴇᴀʀ Isᴀʙᴇʟ's ʟᴀᴜɢʜ while she danced on the dance floor with her friends.
Hands in her hair. Rolling her hips and ass to the rhythm of the music. For someone who had just gotten out of the hospital today for falling down the stairs, Isabel was pretty energetic already.
I had seen her swallow some pills that Shrimp had given her and ecstasy that she had sucked from her finger. Just sticking her finger in the small bag—also Shrimp that gave her—and sucking it off of her skin. And it got her so crazy a lot of people watched her dance.
Keeping an eye on her was easy, but on the guys that tried to grope her a million times was not. And each time I did see one, my urge was to just go beat that guy up for even laying eyes on her.
I knew it was bad, we only knew each other for two months now and I was already so obsessed over the girl. Especially after that morning in my house after the party. Where I had given myself blue balls and had to go splash fresh water on my face.
About the argument with my mom, she was mad at me. Really mad. The good thing is that she didn't notice that I was stoned. The bad part is that her co-worker told everyone she didn't educate her kid well. The kid being me.
That guy could go fuck himself, I didn't like the way he was being so touchy with my mom anyway. "Antoine". Of course it had to be a jerk with a chic french name.
I didn't care if my mom went on dates with guys, good for her actually. That just means she doesn't want to go to the grave without hitting it again and I totally get it. I mean, no sex for seventeen years is a whole lot. Even if you use your fingers or whatever.
But why the fuck am I even talking about my mom's sex life or what she probably does? It's none of my business anyway.
Now she's mad at me because I ruined her chances with the asshole. I mean, I think I saved her from a few headaches and not much pleasure. The guy gave away small dick energy with his whole stylish clothes and the way he held up a cup of wine.
Dude had his whole hand wrapped around the cup like it was just a normal cup of water. It's a cup of wine, for Christ's sake. No one holds it like that. Even Shrimp that hates wine holds a cup better than him.
So in some terms, I saved my mom.
Enough talking about my mother, even though I love her a lot. Although she's really mad at me for multiple reasons, but I get it.
Tonight she's not home. She's staying at her hotel again until tomorrow morning, then she'll go back to work and she'll only be home by around the same hour as always.
Party was successful, everyone was having fun. Dancing, singing while yelling, smoking, sleeping on couches, making out, eating, puking, and a lot of other things people would do at parties like these.
But as much as there were so many girls begging for attention, my eyes were only on Isabel and the more they stayed there, the need to have her right here right now was begging for me to act on it. I would, soon. But not now.
Until I saw a random guy, grab her and smirk at her while she had her hands in the air and surprise filled her eyes. The guy was drunk, and the only instinct that I had was getting his hands off of her.
My jaw clenched as I saw Isabel tell him something out of confusion and him gliding his finger against her lips.
Okay, that's it.
I pushed my way through the crowd and when I finally reached them, I gave the guy a hard push that made him fall on his ass.
"Get out of my fucking house." Anger consumed all of my words, especially when I heard Isabel scoff.
The guy didn't hesitate, he got up from the ground and turned to the front door, walking toward it while I faced Isabel.
"You jerk. You think I can't take care of myself?" She scoffed again, giving me an attitude. Not usual, Isabel is usually really sweet. But I like seeing her like this anyways.
"Clearly you couldn't since it took a whole minute to push the bastard away." I said through gritted teeth, turning towards her and taking a step closer.
People around us watched the scene unfold.
"Fuck you, Morales," She snapped, pointing a finger at my chest before I gripped her wrist which she strangely didn't shake away, "I don't fucking need you, I can take care of myself. I was only surprised by the sudden touch that I didn't even react for the first few seconds but ask the guy what he was doing."
"Stop insulting me, cariño, it's too late in the night to be arguing." I smirked, trying to get her even more riled up than she already is.
"You're such an ass. I swear one day I'm going to—" She cut herself off quickly when her eyes closed her knees went weak, her fainting in my arms.
I scooped her up and cradled her, people around me confused to why she had fainted. I was confused too, but I'm pretty sure it's because she just got out of the hospital a few hours ago.
Shrimp told me about it because his mom is the nurse that had been taking care of her for the past week. He said that his mom thought something was going on at Isabel's house, but that she refused to tell them about it and that nothing was happening at home. That she just fell down the stairs. But not even I took that bullshit.
I made her arms wrap around my neck, walking through the crowd around us and bringing her to my room. Did she always have to pass out at my parties?
Sitting her down on my bed and making her lay back, I took her pants off and folded them over my desk's chair, next went her shirt, where I looked for the second time in two weeks at the scars on her abdomen.
Scars on her ribs and some on her stomach, not lower enough for people to see. So she could wear her short tops without anyone asking her what those scars were about. But I wanted to ask, even though a part of me knows I shouldn't.
So I carried on with undressing her. Took off her shoes, unhooked her bra and let her take another one of my T-shirts. Like the last time.
I pulled the covers back and laid her down on the bed, covering her so she could sleep alright.
If it was any other guy in this century taking care of a passed out girl right now, he would have touched her. Done things to her that were unthinkable. But I could never. And if I ever did, I would go to the police and ask for them to cut my dick at this point.
I could never, anyways, even if I had just seen the most perfect body ever. I could control myself and my desires, not like other people.
I took off my shirt and my pants, just slipping on some sweatpants and laying down next to her but still far away.
Falling asleep was easy, but with Isabel by my side was harder than I thought.

Coffee was the only thing I took in the morning since I never ate much. I only ate at school and dinner before mom came home.
Since it was saturday, I would usually bring the mug upstairs and drink my coffee there while looking at my phone, but when I got to my room, I only saw Isabel kneeling on the edge of my bed, pure innocence on her face.
"I'm here again." She said, her voice soft.
"You're here again." I answered, my tone matching hers as I took a sip of my coffee and set the mug on my desk before walking towards her again, getting close enough to tower over her for once.
"I really could have taken care of myself last night, you know?" She whispered as I ran a hand through her hair.
I didn't take her with me last night, but right now I was going to.
"It's done now. He won't ever—" I started, but she cut me off by pulling me in by the strings of my sweatpants and leaning up into me before crashing her lips on mine.
A sigh left her mouth when I wrapped a hand around the small of her back and the other one went under the shirt I gave her last night, grabbing her hip tight enough to bruise her. And instead of wincing at the rough touch, she whimpered into my mouth and wrapped her hands around the back my neck.
This was bad, really bad. She needed to rest, but I couldn't stop myself and she didn't stop me either, instead, she took one of my hands and guided it between her thighs, her arousal coating my fingers even though I only touched her inner thigh. But if she was already this wet here, then how aroused could she actually be.
A groan left my mouth and my eyebrows narrowed. She opened her mouth and I slid my tongue inside, feeling how she tasted for the second time
My fingers slid up, inch by torturous inch until I finally reached her soaked panties and a moan left her mouth. Slowly, I slid the silky material to the side, finally making contact with her wet folds
Another moan, but this one was more desperate. More needy. She pressed her stomach against mine in response, making my hand grind harder into her, giving her the friction she was asking for.
"Fuck me, Ethan. Please." She moaned into my mouth, grabbing my wrist and rubbing my hand against her pussy.
I was going to fuck her. Especially now that she called me by my first name. And my cock was so hard I'm sure she could see it or feel it.
I hadn't fucked anyone since Isabel put foot into my life, so I was going to make sure I took care of those wasted times.
"You're so fucking needy." I chuckled before pulling her in into another kiss, moving my hand away from the wet spot between her legs and taking off her shirt, tossing it onto the floor.
She sat down on the bed and I took her ankles, placing her feet against my stomach and shimmying her panties down her legs.
A groan left my mouth as I saw her completely naked. Perfect tits, slim waist, curvy and slender legs, luscious lips just waiting for mine and the cross on her neck heaving with her chest. It felt wrong that I was about to fuck a girl with Jesus Christ on her chest, but I had already sinned so many times that I didn't care anymore.
She tried to push my sweatpants down with her heels, but I stopped her and took matters into my own hands, pushing them down along with my boxer-briefs. My cock sprung out, thick and hard, the tip already pre-cum.
I pushed her further down on the mattress, her legs wrapping around my waist as I opened the last drawer of my bedside table and took a condom from the box, closing the drawer and ripping the foil with my teeth.
She breathed so fast that I knew she was nervous, and it made her grip my hair so hard my scalp ached. So I rolled the condom down on my cock before sliding the head between her folds, making her thrust her hips upwards with a whimper, demanding for more friction.
"Needy, indeed." Another chuckle, yet she groaned in response. Annoyed that I wasn't doing much.
"Shut up and fuck me." She whimpered.
Oh how I was going to fuck that attitude out of her.
I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand while I gripped my cock with the other, nudging her entrance before giving her one harsh thrust, a high-pitched whimper escaping her pouty lips as a grunt escaped mine.
She was so tight. Yet so wet I could slide in and out with ease.
Grunts and groans left my mouth as I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in over and over while she gasped and whimpered for air under me.
"Now you're not giving me that stupid attitude, are you, cariño?" I mocked with a grunt, she opened her eyes and looked straight into my eyes.
"Go fuck yourself." She moaned, writhing under me. Once she moved too much, I gave her one hard thrust that made her both wince and whimper.
"Too late. I'm already fucking you." I grunted with that same smirk on my face.
In the next few minutes, I lost myself in every ounce of pleasure her pussy gave me. That she gave me.
And I wasn't planning on stopping.