𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

     Oᴜʀ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Isᴀʙᴇʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇɴs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ I would try to control for her.
     When she said she didn't want me to control myself, it was the end. I still asked if she was sure, yet she answered me "no" and told me to treat her like my fuck toy—her words, not mine.
     And who was I deny her?
     No one.
     So while her hands gripped my hair so hard I was groaning into her mouth from the pain and pleasure, my hands squeezed the flesh of her ass harshly, hearing her moans gradually become louder as every single touch was rougher than the previous one.
I backed her up against a wall where I knew nobody was watching us in this damned carnival and where her friends wouldn't find her.
Find us.
What I was about to do to her didn't deserve to go into people's vision. If it did, I would let them watch, then rip their eyes out with my own hands. I would make sure it happened.
Suddenly, her hands grabbed the collar of my jacket and flipped us over, making my back hit the wall and her body pressed against mine as she started kissing my neck and her hands back on my head, tangling her fingers in the curly locks.
     "You're really needy today, are you ovulating or something?" I asked out of pure mocking, her slender fingers pulling at my hair in response, eliciting a groan from my throat.
     "Shut up and keep kissing me." She growled, and I did what she asked me, if not better.
     My hands gripped her hips tightly, hearing her moan inside my mouth again. I pressed her against me, her back arching further back as my touch turned rough, hearing her whimper against me. My tongue delved inside her willing mouth and swollen lips, mine moving all over them in return.
     She enjoyed it. The rough kissing.
     Rough touches. Rough fucking.
     At least she made it look like she liked it.
     Girls who I had been with before always tried to get in sexy positions for me, try to make the sexiest moans or sounds or groans or whatever, always had makeup on before and during and after sex, tried to put the sexiest lingerie and make their body look smaller, but Isabel?
     She did neither of those things.
     She was eager, with a point set for her to reach and take her own pleasure, not only care about mine or what my eyes saw. And that's exactly what I wanted.
     Her moans invaded my mouth and I wasn't even where I actually wanted to be yet.
     Buried between her legs. Touching her all over. Kissing her all over. Licking her all over. Giving her hickeys all over, leaving my mark on her gorgeous body that could be in the cover of Vogue if she desired deeply.
     Fucking her until she couldn't walk properly or even sit down, making her scream so loud that everyone in this carnival would hear her sweet cries of pleasure, knowing it was me who was making her shout so loud. Because she would do it for me.
     My hand left her hip and went down to her thigh, making her bend her leg at the knee and spread her legs for me, hooking her leg around my waist. My fingers teased her skin, moving up her thigh, reaching her inner thigh, then her already soaked panties.
     I moved them to the side, the digits making contact with her dripping folds. My fingers moved further down.
      "You're soaked, cariño." I whispered against her lips, a smirk curling at the corners of my mouth as she let out a whimper in response.
     "It's the effect you have on me..." She trailed off, being cut off by her own moans when the pad of my thumb pressed against her engorged clit.
     "Do you want me to finger-fuck you out here in the open, cariño? Where everyone could see us? Does that turn you on?" I asked, circling her entrance with my middle and ring finger, feeling her tighten against the pads.
     "Yes!" She whisper-yelled, grabbing my wrist with one hand and gripping my hair with the other, making me slip my fingers inside her needy cunt.
      Another whimper this time, and another one once I slid them deeper, then back, then forth.
     Back. Forth. In. Out. Her whimpers filled the air around us, and I knew that if someone walked past where we were they would hear her. Us.
     Her cock-hardening moans, the mouth-watering wet noises of my fingers pumping in and out of her tight little pussy.
     Guess what? I didn't give a single fuck.
     I increased the pace, rubbing that spot that had her panting like a needy little girl and squirming hard against me. Until I felt like she was about to come, and pulled them out just in time.
      "Asshole." She panted in need, her cheeks flushed from the pleasure and the orgasm she was just about to get.
     "I think I gave you a small lesson about disrespecting me or insulting me, didn't I?" I asked with the same smirk on my face, licking her arousal off of the fingers I had used on her sweet pussy.
     Once I finished, she stopped watching and looked back at my face,"What about it?"
      "Knees, Isabel." Two words, one meaning. And she understood it so well that one mocking smile later, she lowered herself on her knees in front of me.
Used to it, I was about to tell her to take off my belt, but without any further instruction, she unbuckled my belt—passing the black leather through the buckle—before finally getting to my jeans and unbuttoning them, then unzipping them.
Teasingly slow.
Before she finally reached my underwear and pushed them down, taking my already erect dick out of them and making my head fall back against the wall and a groan rolling out of my mouth as she wrapped her hands around it.
"Do you want me to suck your cock, Ethan?" She asked with a smirk, gliding her tongue over the tip, tasting the pre-cum on it.
Groaning, my hands gripped her hair, tugging at it and making her look farther up at me.
"Yes." I whispered between heavy panting, feeling the veins in my cock pumping fast with blood and desire running through them.
"Beg." She moaned when I tugged at her hair again, her back arching slightly, making her move even more onto the heels of her feet.
"Only one gets to play this game, now—fuck..." I growled, the reason to why I cut myself off being her cutting me off by finally taking me into her mouth.
My hands tugged harder on her hair, seeing her splutter and close one of her eyes once my cock hit the back of her throat, hitting a spot that made her gag reflex kick in an instant.
I was conscious that sometimes my size was too much to take, trust me, I know.
But while other girls had sucked everything without any reaction made me feel like I was under their control, yet the reaction Isabel gave me now made me feel like I had her in control.
Probably this was the first time she did it.
"If it gets too much, squeeze me anywhere." I panted, tugging her hair harder while she started sucking, moving her head back and forth slowly.
Her eyes watered, and she slowly built up a rhythm that had her bobbing her head up and down, gurgles and gags and wet noises filling the gap between both of us, feeling myself get closer and closer and closer.
     The way she tried to take me deep even though her face was already streaked with tears of frustration and struggle, her mouth being so tight it reminded me of how tight her wet cunt always was.
     Just one little—
     She pulled away just when I was about to release into her throat, and confusion filled my eyes.
     "We're playing the game of bringing each other to the edge, right?" She chuckled, licking her lips and the taste of my dick on them.
I chuckled mockingly and grabbed her hips, leaning off the wall where I was pressed into and pressing her against it instead, her hands pushed tight against the stone surface as she started panting harder.
I pressed my cock against her skirt-covered ass, a quiet groan escaping my mouth, "Let's make one thing clear," My fingers hooked around the hem of her skirt, lifting it up onto the small of her back,"The games that I play, are solo," I pushed her panties down to her calves,"So no one other than me plays them," I gripped my shaft and pressed it against her dripping pussy, "Got it?"
The sudden thrust that I gave her made her let out a loud gasp mixed with a whimper, her back arching and pressing her ass against me.
Even though I wanted to take her hands and pin them above her head, she deserved the punishing rhythm I was about to set for playing a game that only I could play.
So, I gripped her hips with both my hands, made her bend over further more and started pounding into her over and over.
She moaned so loud it was so sweet to hear, like honey for my ears. The only type of moans you heard in R-Rated movies or porn.
Never thinking it was possible, I hardened even more, so much it was too painful, and being inside her was my only remedy.
My only drug.
Isabel was my only drug.
And fuck my whole life, but I never wanted to stop this addiction. She was a good addiction, something that turned me into a better person than I was now. Isabel had that power over me.
I might be a control freak, but she dominated my thoughts and words. My memories and sins. My life and my mind. How I loved people and the way I saw the world.
She was never ever leaving now. She was mine and only mine. No one else's.
As much as she's mine, I'm hers.
Mind. Soul. Body. Everything.
Her moans left her mouth in the most sound-orgasmic song I ever wanted to hear. The only song I ever wanted in repeat while I fucked her so viciously her nails crawled at the stone wall, trying to dig into the broken bricks while the only thing her nails should be digging in is my back.
Her pussy tightened around me, once, twice, before she finally came from her high level of ecstasy, a loud whimper interrupting my harsh breaths and gasping for air.
Fast enough and before I came myself, I pulled out and turned her around, my hands going to the back of her thighs and lifting her up, making her calves and feet wrap around my waist before I slipped inside her again, her head falling back and making the top press against the cold surface behind her, showing the beautiful length of her neck.
I wrapped my hand around it and started thrusting, slowly at first before gradually picking up pace until she was panting and gasping and whimpering for air.
"Ethan—Oh—" She moaned, looking back at me before we locked eyes together, and my hand squeezed her throat, not hard, though.
I am not into choking the girl I am already planning on marrying—I know, weird fantasy.
"Your pussy was made for my cock, cariño," I breathed against her mouth, thrusting harder,"Tight, wet, everything I could ever want, hmm? Let this pussy that is now mine get a taste of another dick and I will make sure it never does again by making it remember my taste even when I'm not there." I threatened, though it seems it got her even more turned on in return.
The sparks of an orgasm started blooming in my stomach, and I knew I was closer to where I wanted to be. Soon enough, I spilled everything.
I knew she was on the pill, so no risk.
And it felt so fucking good, it was better than just sex. Even though this wasn't making love.
Once my breath calmed down, I looked back at her through hooded eyes and pressed my forehead against hers, loosening my grip on her throat before starting to speak.
"I love you, Isabel."
Silence. She didn't answer until she finally did.
"I'm not an easy person to love, Ethan. I'm damaged. Broken." She breathed, and whimpered when I squeezed her neck again.
"Say that you're damaged once again and I can't promise that when I bring you home, the next day when you will be waking up that you will be able to sit down," I started, letting go of her neck and running my fingers through the locks of her hair, "I love you, Isabel Belmonte. Either you're the most perfect or flawed person." She chuckled, touching my hair in response.
"I love you too, Ethan Morales."