𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

     I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ғᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪs starting to grow stronger.
     Before the graduation, she had sent me a message telling me to wait for her outside, since apparently girls here were thirst for guys with anchor beards, or whatever. Didn't save me though, I'm pretty sure I saw a paparazzi here somewhere.
     Music had really taken it for me, and being a part-time mechanic helped, too.
     Millions of people followed me online, but my only idol was Isabel. My only worry, too. Since a few fangirls had been going crazy over me, and sent Isabel a DM to back off. Now that's being crazy.
     Right when I was about to call her, the sound of someone running in heels towards my way took my eyes instantly off of my phone, looking in front of myself.
     There she was, her hair pin straight and all of her bags in her hands as she walked as fast as she could over to me, a wide smile on her face.
     She dropped her bags in the middle of the way, before she sprinted over to me in heels and I opened my arms for her, picking her up once she got here and swinging her around like a toy as we both chuckled.
     I finally dropped her on the floor before she ran her fingers through my hair, "God, I missed you so much."
     "You should know that everyone back home missed you, too." I laughed, leaning down and kissing her once, twice, before pulling back and running my hands up and down her waist.
     "I know. But anyways, how did Maria settle in her new apartment? Did she like it?" She asked, biting her lip excitedly as she waited for me to answer.
     "She loved it. Everyone helped her buy furniture for it, and she settled in quite easily." I answered her, running one of my hands through her hair as she continued smiling.
     "Yeah? Well I'm happy. And I need to see her as soon as possible. I can't believe it that she's already nineteen and I wasn't even there for a single one of her birthdays. So we need to go." She slapped my chest, making me chuckle.
     But there as something left, this wasn't over.
     My hand reached my pocket. It was here.
     I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back when I saw she was about to walk over to the car, looking over at her with a smirk on my face once her eyes filled with confusion.
     "This might be early but," I sighed, not knowing how to phrase this, "Isabel, we've been together for over five years now, and I could never see myself with someone other than you. Ever. And while we were apart, every time I called you, I realised that five years wasn't enough," I reached into my pocket, slowly retreating the velvet box, "And I want a thousand more years with you. Hell, I don't even want a number to be named."
     "Oh God, Ethan..." She gasped, and I knew her hand was itching to cover her mouth once she saw me slowly get down on one knee.
     Ignoring her shock, I kept going, "So, Isabella Belmonte, will you please, just let me become your fucking husband for once and for all?"
     With a chuckle, she nodded and looked at the ring I bought for her.
     It was nothing special, but from the look in her eyes, she loved it anyways.
     Carefully, I took her hand and slowly slid the ring onto her finger, seeing the small diamond glisten with the sunlight.
     Once I got off my knees, she wrapped both her arms around my neck and brought me in closer, pushing her lips down on mine before one of my hands gripped her hair and held it tight against her scalp, the other grabbing onto her waist tightly.
     "I love you, Shiny Hair."
     She chuckled, "I love you too, Morales."