𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵

     "Sᴛᴏᴘ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ." I ɢʀᴏᴀɴᴇᴅ, ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʙᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅ s ʜᴇ chuckled, mocking me. He just fucked me, and now he was laughing because I was fucking embarrassed that I let my guard down and let him actually fuck me.
     He gave me one last look with a chuckle before pulling me onto himself, making me lay down on him, head on his chest, my ear against his heartbeat.
     What was it with the world always making me pass out at his parties?
     The last time it happened, he kissed me. So hard I could still taste him on my lips the following days.
     Now, we had sex.
     And it was too good to actually be true.
     "Like what?" He asked, his voice both soft and raspy. His fingers threaded through the locks of my hair, gliding so slowly without even crossing a tangle despite how much I had moved my head when I was under him.
     "Like nothing." I said, turning my head up to look at him, his hand now buried in the length of my hair.
     He kissed me again. Crashing his lips onto mine so suddenly I didn't have time to react, but when I did, the only thing I could do was slide my hand up the side of his neck and his hair, tugging at it as he kissed me harder.
     This was wrong. All of it was. We met two months ago, for God's sake. The last relationship I had with a guy—my first ever relationship and since then I hadn't had one again—we were dating before we even had sex. While Ethan, we didn't even make the friends' relationship official. Yet I was laying with him on his bed. Naked and kissing.
     And God forgive me, but I don't want it to ever stop.
     The way his hand moved so smoothly down my skin, making the touch so soft and pleasant, while his other hand was tangling its fingers through the locks of my hair and pushing them against my scalp. The way his lips moved over mine, like he could never get enough of them. And he didn't, I guess.
     A small moan escaped my lips when he squeezed one side of my ass then slid his hand on the back of my thigh, making my knee bend forward and rest on his hip.
     He took advantage of my lips parting slightly as the sudden moan slipped and pushed his tongue past them, pushing my head backwards ever so slightly whenever he moved his tongue against mine. A groan left his mouth as he slid his tongue all around mine, and suddenly I found myself getting on top of him, on all fours, knees bent and legs pressing against the mattress, while my hands fell on both sides of his head, my hair falling over my head and his hands gripping my hips so hard it hurt.
     But the pain that I got from his grip on my hips sent shockwaves of heat to my core that I never thought I could have before.
     I could feel him getting hard beneath me, and the urge to go back to it was making me shiver all over.
     He wasn't the only one aroused, though.
     I was already so wet my inner thighs were slick, and I'm pretty sure I could feel something dripping down further. Shockingly, it was the first time it ever happened. That I got so aroused like this over a guy. Yet it thrilled me. And made me want more.
     Suddenly, Ethan broke the kiss and sat up, making me let out an inaudible squeal as I suddenly dropped on him, finally straddling him, but his dick still in front of me.
     I looked back at him and he chuckled, resting his head against the headboard of the bed and his eyes still locked on mine.
     The cover had fell off of us, only covering a bit further than his feet now. So as much as I wanted to stay under the plaid sheet of his bed, the present chose something different for me. And it was his fault.
     "You're an asshole." I scoffed, my hands going to his shoulders to hold myself up, while my only desire was to pull his hair and make him regret for making me feel the cold air of his room.
     "I'm an asshole? That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago. Or should I say, screamed, two minutes ago. You're lucky no windows were open, or the neighbours would have heard, even though..." He chuckled as I slapped his cheek—not hard enough to sting but still enough—to make him stop his sentence.
     "Shut up." I groaned, but quickly regretted it when his hands went down to my ass and squeezed it hard, pulling me into his chest, my already soaked pussy grinding down against his cock as I did.
     "You're acting tough for a girl who was just screaming my name while I fucked the attitude out of her. Did it not work?" He asked, that asshole smirk of his glaring back at me.
     It did not work, and I was going to tell him.
     "No. It didn't." I answered, trying to keep my voice soft.
     "Too bad, cariño, that just means I'll have to do the whole process again." He whispered against my lips before pulling away and reaching for the condoms in his drawer, taking one and leaving the drawer open, either it was on purpose or not.
     He brought the wrapper to his mouth, ripped it open with his teeth and took the condom out, throwing the foil on the other edge of the bed and reaching for his cock, rolling it down the length.
     I don't know what the actual fuck his parents must have given him to eat when he was a kid, but it surely didn't just make him grow up in height, because until now, I was still in chokehold of how big he was. And I still wasn't sure how he fit inside me.
     "Lift your hips," He said, grabbing my hips once he finished and making me lift my hips up, positioning me just right.
     One of his hands stayed on my right hip, while the other gripped the base of his cock and nudged the head against my entrance, making a moan slip out at the sudden contact.
     I slowly sank down onto him, a finger going to my mouth and my teeth biting the digit as I sank deeper, until he was fully seated inside me and a groan left his mouth, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as his eyes were fixed on my pussy, the feeling of his eyes on that part of me making me wetter than expected.
     Slowly, I rode up, until only the tip remained and sank back down, doing that over and over as moan after moan left my parted lips and went into my ears and his.
     Eventually, I built a rhythm that had me bouncing up and down on him, his hand scrunching the locks of my hair against my scalp while the other one settled on the small of my back. My head was thrown back from the pleasure, both my hands on his pecks, feeling his rough skin against my softer one.
     "You take my cock so well, cariño." He growled, his eyes fixed on mine while the sound of skin slapping against skin intensified in the room along with his grunts and groans and my moans and whimpers.
     I could feel myself close, so close. If I just kept going a bit long I can—
     My orgasm was ripped through me when Ethan's hands grasped mine and he pushed me back, making my hands fall on his knees.
     I had stopped moving, and that sudden stop made me whimper in protest when I tried to get back up, but he kept my hands on his knees with a tight grasp, my chest heaving as he was still buried deep inside me.
     "Roll your hips. If you really want to cum it's best you do it like this." He panted, moving his hands to my hips and starting to move them since I gave him a puzzled look.
     He rolled my hips back and forth, up and down, his cock hitting all the right spots inside me with ease, my moans quickly turning into whimpers as I threw my head back in response.
     Soon enough, I came down from my height as a squeal burst out of my throat, my chest heaving fast as my bodily fluids ran down the whole length of his dick, my pussy pulsing around him.
     With a loud grunt, I felt him spill into the condom, his chest heaving as fast as mine and his eyes locking onto mine without even blinking.
     Sleepy eyes, open mouth, face so strained it just made me hotter than I already was.
     His hands traveled from my hips to the small of my back again, pulling me in and kissing me again, my hands moving up to his cheeks and my lips moving over his as he pulled out, his cock sliding out.
     He let me go and took the used condom off, tying a knot at the other end and throwing it to the trash can not far away.
     Two rounds. Maybe another one wouldn't hurt, would it?
     "I want to go again." I panted, looking at him straight in his eyes as his hands stayed both on the very end of my back, right above my ass, making me bend slightly backwards so we weren't too stuck to each other.
     "Insatiable and fucking needy. Didn't know that was your combo," He chuckled, looking down between the both of us and biting his bottom lip, the front teeth digging into the flesh.
     It wasn't even useful to look down just to know that he was hard again. I felt it. Not physically, but the energy his body gave out.
     "It is my combo." I said with a smirk.
     Another squeal left my mouth as he gripped both of my hips and rolled us over so that I was on all fours and he kneeled behind me, reaching for another condom in his drawer.
     Shiver after shiver rippled through me as the cold air of his room hit my already soaked folds, the friction it created just making me even more aroused.
     After a moment, I felt him wrap my hair around his fist and pull my head back, his other hand on the dip of my waist as a gasp left my mouth when he slid himself back inside of me. He started thrusting in and out, pulling me back against his hips with each harsh thrust, eliciting a whimper from me.
     My hands gripped the sheets of his bed, moans and gasps filling the cage of heat around me as he grunted and panted, fucking me with so much ease that it actually surprised me.
     His hand left my hair and I let out a shuddering sigh as the heavy grip on my hair went away, both missing the contact and feeling relieved. Although his hand had stopped gripping my hair, he reached under me and his hand went between my bent thighs, his thumb and index finding my clit and pinching it, a loud gasp slipping out of my mouth as I arched my back in response, my pussy clenching around the length of his cock, a groan coming out of his mouth.
     "Who's fucking you, cariño?" He growled between even harsher thrusts, each one harsher than the other as I got closer and closer with it, even though I was pretty sure I already had orgasmed at least three times considering how wet I was.
     "You are." I panted, my words barely audible.
     "Louder." One word, another hard thrust.
     And I couldn't contain myself.
     "Oh, God, Ethan!" The scream left my mouth and the second it did my orgasm ripped through my whole core in painful waves of pleasure, a loud whimper following it as I gritted my teeth together, my eyes soaked in my own tears from how many times his cock hit the same spot over and over.
     Enough time later, he came into the condom with a shuddering grunt. His grip tightened on my hips for a moment, before releasing again and letting me go.
     I felt him pull out and a gasp traveled all the way up from my lungs, even that small move creating so much friction.
     After he threw yet another used condom into the trash, we stayed together on his bed. Arms wrapped around me and my hands against his chest.
     New thing to add to my bucket list for next year, do not pass out at Ethan Morales' parties.