𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

But you belong to me,
Ooh, you belong to me.
—The Weeknd

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

     Sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀs stalking her. Or she had felt it in some way, because I doubt she could see me.
     I had become her shadow, following her around to make sure she wouldn't go too far and hurt herself like a prey being hunted down by the thing that could consume her whole. I was that thing. And I was going to consume her whole.
     Day by day, she was getting close to Theo more than I liked to see. He wouldn't get to her, she was still under eighteen and he was past twenty, so I doubt he would ever try to take her out or anything. Theo was one of the most pure people I had ever met. But she was too close to him and it made me feel a stream of a lot different feelings.
     Possessive. Obsessive. Controlling. Angry. Rage. Jealousy, mostly.
     Nobody was going near her.
     She was my property, like a home I needed to be inside of once the hours called, and I had been homeless for three weeks and five days. Yes, I counted the time from how long we had been apart.
     Tonight, it was over. I couldn't let her live her life like I never existed, because I still do. And she'll remember it the whole fucking time that she's alive.
     When she had been taking her shower earlier—as much as I wanted to watch—I left her alone, went back home and just chilled there, trying to stay away from her for a moment but not being able to contain myself.
     So I waited until it was past midnight, so my mom was asleep, and sneaked out.
     The wind was cold, slipping through the fabric of my clothes and pouring down the whole length of my body, making shiver after shiver roll up and down my spine, goosebumps rising under the thick material of my jacket.
     It was dark outside, the only light that illuminated my path coming from the full moon and twinkling stars, all of them shining a white reflect in these dark roads during the scary night. She was probably asleep by now, dreaming of how good I fucked her. And how I will fuck her again. Or maybe just dreaming about random shit, like her teeth falling out or being naked at school. Or dreams about her past and making her cry about it, her body begging to feel my arms wrapped around it while I comforted her to sleep.
     Her parents were home, but going into her house in complete silence and being discreet, is not one of my flaws. I've learned pretty good shit while being a pre-teen.
     After a good and long walk, I finally reached her house. Everything was lit off, as expected.
     I climbed onto the tree that led to the window of her room and slowly hooked my fingers on the railed bark, putting my foot on a rock before I patiently started climbing the tree.
     My fingers were starting to ache, and groan after groan poured out, but once I reached her window and with just a small flick of my hand, it rode up.
     I slowly trespassed the open glass, noticing I woke her up and she was sitting at the edge of her bed, eyebrows narrowed and a puffy face. She was sleeping before I came in.
     "What the actual fuck are you doing here?" She asked suddenly, her voice piercing through the loud silence. I saw her throat move once she swallowed down the lump in her throat, knowing for a fact that her heart was pounding against the tight cage in her chest.
     "Don't be so loud if you don't want to get yelled at by your dearest parents." I teased, slowly walking closed as I felt the rays of moonlight shining on the side of my face.
     "Thought you hated it when I held back." She teased back, not even inching back when my stomach was so close to her face she could kiss all the way down to my dick if she wanted it.
     "I do, but under these circumstances, you have to." I whispered, grasping her chin between my thumb and index, making her lock eyes with me.
     "Why are you here, Ethan?" She asked softly as I trailed my thumb over her bottom lip, seeing her take in a quiet breath at the contact between my skin and hers.
     "You're too close to Theo, cariño." I finally answered, before she huffed and looked away from me.
     "Not only you're giving me a jealousy flare right now, you just revealed you were the piece of shit stalking me for three weeks and five days." Oh, so she was counting, too?
     "But the fear thrilled you. The arousal. Knowing that I was watching you even when you were sliding your fingers into your own cunt, trying to make yourself come while you thought of me." Her cheeks reddened and her eyes widened, and I knew she was going to bite her lip but she stopped herself.
     "We're not together anymore, Ethan. It's no use—"
     "But you belong to me, Isabel. More than anyone could ever have you, or more than the control you have over your own body. I know about the jealousy and psycho images that course through your brain while I talk to other girls. God, how you were looking at Eleanor earlier made me want to laugh, but I stopped myself, or you would have heard me," Her jaw dropped further, her nails digging into the sheets of the bed once I leaned down, our lips inches away, "You think I wouldn't be worth her while, is that it? Because you think I would fuck her as hard as I fuck you? Or because the mental image of seeing her on her knees for me makes you think about all the ways you could use a pair of scissors, hmm?"
      "No. Because you actually wouldn't be worth her while, Ethan." She whispered back, leaning slightly down onto the bed once I was closer and closer to her.
     "We both know perfectly that's a lie, cariño. I was worth—I am, worth your while. But you don't see it like you should, right? Maybe I should frame your blind eyes with a pair of glasses, you'll see better with them." I leaned closer, her breath hitching as her eyes looked on my lips, her gaze begging me to kiss her. Take her lips into my mouth and kiss every inch of them until she was left as a panting and begging mess.
     "You should leave, Ethan. I don't want you here." She breathed out, swallowing the excess of saliva in her mouth again, and I could feel the heat radiating off of between her legs, knowing that in this current moment, she had two heartbeats instead of only one.
     "Your body is telling me something different, cariño. The way your breathing hitched,"—my thumb swiped over her lush bottom lip again—"How your cheeks are flushed,"—my fingers brushed over her heated cheek—"How hard you're pressing your thighs together." She gulped again.
     "That could all be stress, don't make yourself the reason of my every move." She answered, her mind telling her to pull away but her aching arousal telling her to stay under my grasp, which is what she did.
     "You think stress causes arousal? I might be kind of dumb, cariño, but not at that point. You can't fool me. You've been thinking about me."
     "I have not. Who tells you I haven't been thinking about anyone else?" She denied, challenging me with her eyes. My smirk disappeared and I clenched my jaw instead, gritting my teeth together.
     "You're really pushing your limits, Isabel."
     "What are you gonna do, huh? Spank me somewhere other than my ass?" She asked, starting to stand up from her bed and getting in my face as we both started arguing.
     "I might." I stepped back as she took step after step closer.
     "Pathetic. You know I'll never enjoy it." I grasped her neck in one hand and pulled her close to the point the tip of our noses touched, her breathing starting to get even heavier than it already was and her eyes closing while mine locked on her.
     "That's what you think, cariño, but you like every single minute of it. You like feeling like I own you, Isabel, you like the feeling of belonging to me. Admit it." Silence. I squeezed her neck once and a strangled moan left her mouth.
     I chuckled.
     What a little liar my little amor was becoming.
     "Admit it, cariño." I squeezed her neck tighter until her eyes opened and rounded slightly, her hand wrapping around mine.
     "Fine. Yes." She gasped, but it wasn't enough.
     "Yes what? You have such a dirty mouth sometimes, cariño, use it for me." I commanded, and finally, she let out the words I so desperately wanted to hear from her.
     "I like feeling like you own me. I like the feeling of belonging to you." She gasped, looking back into my eyes and trying to catch her breath once I let go of her neck. 
     "Good girl." I praised, my hand catching her hair and pulling her head to mine, pushing my lips onto hers.
     Her hands both went into the brown locks of my hair, pulling at it while I kissed her harder and harder, one hand in her hair while the other grasped at her hip, my thumb running over the bone while my lips moved over hers.
     When she opened her mouth to take a breath, I thrust my tongue into it, gripping her hair tighter and pushing her lips harder against mine, my tongue hitting the soft palate of her mouth, making her let out a gasp into my mouth in response.
    She tugged my hair tighter and made me kiss her even harder than I already was, a groan leaving my mouth as I cocked my head and she did too, the way we were positioned making it better for me to devour her mouth the way it should always be.
     I pushed her against a wall and pressed her hips against mine, her back arching off of the wall as she moaned into me.
     "We're being too loud, Ethan...They're home." She breathed out between kisses, trying to make me go slower while I was already pulling her pajama shorts down.
     "Let them hear, cariño. Let them hear what I'm about to do to their daughter's beautiful body that will be mine even when six feet underground and with graves standing over our heads." She moaned again in response, and a growl left my mouth in desperation.
     My hands crawled at the back of her thighs, making her jump into my arms and wrap her legs tight around my waist as I brought her over to her bed.
     Dropping her on there, her knees bent at the level of my hips as I kissed her with all the force I had, my cock throbbing for release under my jeans, straining against them.
     "My bed is too small. We won't be able to do anything on here." She said against my skin as I let her take a breather while we looked at each other, my forehead pressing against hers.
     "I don't need a bed with two places to fuck you, cariño. I can anything I want on one of these." I answered as I pulled her satin shorts down to her ankles, then taking them off completely, tossing them on the floor as my eyes locked on the white laced panties she was wearing.
     Another groan travelled all the way out of my throat, but I was going to take my sweet time with her tonight, so those were going to stay on her body during the meantime.
     But she wouldn't keep her hands away from me, that was for sure.
     "Take off my belt, Isabel."
     She smirked.