𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵

Wᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴀғ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴀʀᴠᴀʀᴅ was actually going to show up is a sick joke. Me and Ethan only had gotten hold on the woman, and her name was on the site—so was her husband's—but I was so tired I didn't catch any of it.
The only thing I knew was that they were young. They graduated from Harvard four years ago and have already solved over twenty cases. If those weren't perfect lawyers, then I don't know what was.
"Miss? You've been sitting here for thirty minutes without ordering anything, are you sure you're okay?" The waitress asked. As much as I wanted to order a big ass bottle of whiskey, I couldn't. I was underage and I needed to show my ID.
"Yes. I'm just waiting for—"
"Isabella Belmonte?" A woman asked. I looked up and saw a tall woman standing in front of the table, a smile on her lips and her hand clutching her purse.
Light brown hair. Brown eyes. A body that every girl in my school could wish for. I just know for a fact that this woman does pilates at home and it works for her.
"Just call me Isabel." I chuckled, gesturing her to sit, the waitress walking away.
The woman nodded and sat down, dropping her purse next to her and crossing her legs, placing her elbows on the table and crossing her arms.
"I'm Kimberly Levine. My husband is a bit late, he's on his way though. You said you wanted to meet, for family case?" She asked as we shook hands.
"Yes, that's it. I was hoping that I could emancipate, from my parents. And maybe...Full custody of my little sister?" I said, biting my bottom lip hard until I felt a coppery taste in my mouth and stopped.
"Sweetheart, you can tell me anything. I've heard crazy shit about families. Right now, I'm not understanding anything and why you want to do that." The lawyer said with a soft smile on her lips, taking my hand in hers. So I built the courage and started talking.
"My parents are child neglectors since I was born. They never took care of me and my little sister, so I recently I had to ask a friend for my sister to live in her house. In a house where constant fighting wasn't present." I explained shortly.
"And you stayed in the house?"
"Yeah. I wasn't going to bother my friend, I mean, she already let my sister intrude her house I wouldn't be selfish and ask if I could too."
"Babe, that wouldn't be selfish at all. You can be all the things you think you are, but you are not a burden or selfish or whatever. You're thoughtful," She started, caressing my hand with hers,"My parents were drug addicts. They died when I was a baby and I thankfully never met those two sons of a bitch. But I was adopted. And I know how you feel. I felt like a burden every time I was with them. I grew up alone and even felt like a burden when I was with my best friend, too. I got bullied pretty often and teachers never liked me, hell, my husband was my biggest enemy. Now I've proved everyone wrong. I'm one of the best lawyers."
My eyes widened at her story. She hated her husband and he was her biggest enemy? Her parents were drug addicts and she was adopted? She felt like a burden her whole damn life? I love this woman already.
"So...Does this mean you're going to help me?" She chuckled and nodded, squeezing my hand.
"Yes, of course. You'll file for emancipation and the custody of your little sister. Maybe framing them with child neglect will help the case to get you out of that house sooner."
"What will happen, then?"
"They will lose the custody of you and your sister, and if there was any bodily arm in the neglect, they can both go to prison for one to three years and get a fine up to 1000$."She explained, letting go of my hand and crossing her arms on the table.
"And after they lose custody, what will happen? I'm only 18 in 11 months."
"You're still her caretaker now. It's like they don't have any custody of her right now, so I'm pretty sure until this case is over you'll be eighteen already, girl. These types of things take a lot of months."
"How long do you think this will—" I was quickly cut off when a voice of a man interrupted us.
"I'm sorry for being so late, moon." The man said, Kimberly looking up at him and smiling at him, giving him a quick kiss and slapping his cheek playfully.
"Don't call me that in public, jerk." She chuckled before the man, possibly her husband, sat down.
"Sorry, this is so rude of me. I'm Kyle Levine." Yup, husband. I nodded in response and went back to talking with Kimberly while the man stayed on his phone, possibly texting or doing work or something.
It was done. I was going to finally get away from that place and everything was going to be alright. My hopes were now up. I was smiling. I was fucking happy.
Now I was friends with a Harvard lawyer and about to make shit go down. Ethan was going to be so fucking proud of me.
Devi and the girls were going to be proud of me.
Maria was going to be proud of me.
Abuela was going to be proud of me.
I was going to be proud of myself if I finally got them away from me and my sister. Maria was going to have a great fucking life because of how fucking genius Ethan is.
So when my meeting with the Levines ended, I drove all the way to Ethan's house, excitement and anticipation crawling all over me. A huge smile on my lips.
I knocked and knocked and knocked, until Ethan finally opened the door, a smirk on his lips as he leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms.
"How'd it go?" He asked, biting his bottom lip, possibly nervous. Which would be a rare fucking sight since all of these months I've never seen Ethan fucking Morales nervous.
"It was amazing! You're a fucking genius!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around my back.
"Stop giving me all the credit, cariño. You're the one who agreed to it." He chuckled, pulling away and running his hand through my hair as he looked into my eyes.
"But I need to. You stayed here the whole time ad you didn't leave. You're helping me with this fucking twisted case."
He started smiling and pulled me inside the house, kicking the front door closed and backing me slightly.
"You're a genius. And I love geniuses." I chuckled, and his grin grew wider.
"Yeah? So you love me?" He asked, grabbing my hips and lifting me onto the kitchen counter, my head resting against the cabinet.
"More than you could ever fucking know." He kissed me. Hard.
His hand took mine, pinning my wrists to the cool wood surface behind my head, making my back arch when he kissed my neck. He eventually let my hands go and kissed his way down my stomach, looking up at me with a smirk before he took the hem of my skirt and lifted it up, my hands going to his hair when he pulled my panties to the side with his teeth and slid his tongue up my slit, already dripping with arousal.
I was panting. Tongue almost out as I looked at him while he licked and tasted all the arousal around my pussy.
"Tu sabor es divino." He murmured, holding my thighs open as he started sucking my swollen clit, my hands gripping his hair harder.
The feeling of his tongue on me was making me a writhing and squirming mess, my back arching and stopping, my breaths deepening and slowing, while they also quickened and shortened.
His fingers slid inside my needy cunt and moved in and out while he paced between gentle and slow licks, fast and rough licks, or just literally biting down on the bundle of nerves between my legs.
I wanted to close my legs so bad. Bury him between them and stop him from ever leaving them. But he held one of my thighs down so I couldn't move it, and only one to completely close my legs was a bit hard.
I was high. Stoned. Drunk in sex. I would only be sober once I came, and I'm sure I wasn't too far away from that.
The start of an orgasm started to burn in the pits of my lower stomach and I squirmed even more, more and more and more.
"Ethan, please, I—fuck." I cried out, the top of my head pressing against the cabinet as he moved his fingers faster and sucked on my sensitive nub harder, making me squirm even more, arching my back to a perfect curve.
Until I finally came down my height. My orgasm pushed all the noise out of me as a loud whimper rolled out of my tongue, making him get out from under my skirt and wipe his lips with his thumb, liking all the glistening fluid off of his skin.
He crashed his lips onto mine, my taste on his tongue as he slid his tongue against mine.
"You're on the pill, right?" He asked between kisses.
I nodded and he took both my hands in his again, pulling my ass at the edge of the counter with his other hand before pulling down his sweatpants and his boxers, hooking my legs around his waist.
Positioning himself at my entrance and thrusting hard into it, a whimper escaping my mouth and a grunt escaping his as his hand gripped my hip, our eyes locked together as he started slowly, letting me adjust to the sheer size of his cock before he started thrusting faster. Harder. Harsher.
Turning me into a panting, whimpering and dripping mess. But embracing it at the same time.
Ethan didn't make love or kiss sweetly or write me letters or offer me chocolate all the fucking time. He fucked me like an animal and I wanted more. He treated me like the most fragile little thing one second and his fuck toy the other. But I enjoyed all of it.
I enjoyed it and kept wanting more.
We haven't made it completely official, but I'm sure that we both don't want each other next to other people. Dating other people. Fucking other people.
I'm his and he's mine. We both knew it.
The heels of my feet dug into his ass, all of my body squirming under him and my back arching, my fast heartbeat matching the small little heartbeats in my clit, all of them fast and maddening. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as I tried to contain all the loud cries that tried to come out of my mouth, even though I'm pretty sure he would love to hear every single one of them. I'm not giving him that satisfaction, not yet—
A loud squeal filled the room when he pinched my engorged clit hard enough to make me cry from pain, yet the pleasure that the simple touch made travel all around my body was too good to make me feel pain.
"Try holding in your moans again, and it won't be your ass that I will be spanking." He threatened with that bastard smirk of his again. I couldn't even say anything.
I could barely breathe. So I just moaned in response and bit my lip again.
He chuckled like a sicko and pulled out, lifting me off of the counter and bending me over it instead, his hand connecting with my ass in a harsh slap, making my back arch and arch even further when he thrust back inside me with a loud groan.
Ethan really, really didn't like lovemaking.
What a buzzkill (it's even better).