𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵

     Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍ. Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ. Mʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ? Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs since he had asked me and we were basically dating.

     I had to admit, being kicked out was no fun, especially since they didn't even let me take Maria's stuff with me, so it means they were going to fight to keep her. But they would never win their little game.
     So, Ethan's mom, Alondra, let me stay over for as long as I wanted, while Maria stayed at Devi's. I didn't want my little sister following me to where I currently sleeped every night, especially because if she did, she wouldn't have anyone to entertain her.
     And to remind, Devi and Ethan hate each other to death. Coming from someone who witnessed it herself. With my own two eyes. It was a fascinating insult-convo.
     Since we were already in the second semester, exams were starting to get harder, more difficult. But Ethan was doing very well in every single one of them. While I was anxious about failing every single one of them and then not being able to head to college so I could study psychology, become a licensed therapist—ironic, because I'm kinda mentally ill but fuck it anyways—and live my life out of it.
     But since it was prom, I tried to bury every single one of my worries in the back of my mind, especially with my boyfriend wearing a suit beside me. One of the rarest sights, yet it got me so turned on I had to clench my thighs together the whole ride. And I think he knew it, considering how close his hand was to my underwear while it rested on my inner thigh.
     I on the other hand was wearing a dark red dress that molded perfectly to my body like a second skin, and fuck, I had worked out a ton lot of times to make sure I didn't have the pouch on my lower stomach.
     The slit on the right got some air passing through my body, and though I thought it wouldn't be useful, right now it really was. Especially from the heat gathering between my thighs from how hot I was getting.
     My breasts pressed tight against the silky fabric of the dress, the body tape having helped unless I had wanted my boobs to look like they were about to fall down my dress.
     Since tonight the weather wasn't the coldest, I hadn't brought a jacket, so it was just me, my dress, my Versace dupe heels. The originals are too expensive, so while I bought the dress I bought matching red platform heels that just defined the look to perfection.
     My hair was curled and down on my naked shoulders, makeup scattered around my face and dangly earrings moving with each small movement that I made.
     I had to admit, I looked stunning.
     The car came to a stop and Ethan quickly ran out, walking up to my side and opening the door, grabbing my hand and letting me climb out slowly, waving goodbye to the driver before hooking my arm with Ethan's and closing the door with my ass, slowly starting to walk towards the entry.
     "I know I probably already said this a million times, but you look hot." I chuckled as we waited for people to walk in first, my eyes wandering over him.
     "It's the fourteenth time you say it, cariño. I think I got it by now. But I'll never look better than you do right now." He answered, looking over at me with a smirk on his face.
     "Are you flirting with me, Ethan Morales?" I teased, flashing my teeth in a wide smile.
     "Maybe. But don't act like you don't enjoy it, Isabel."
     With a final laugh, we walked inside, the room being filled with purple lights and people all over.
     A table of drinks was right in the corner, people were slow dancing to a random song playing, others were chatting, and a few others were just drinking and looking around. Maybe checking other people out, who knows? Everyone eats what they desire to eat.
     The girls weren't here, they had took a separate limousine, and even though they did offer me to come with them, I couldn't. Because again, hating each other doesn't help.
     Hmm, Ethan and Devi?
     But I was getting kind of worried since Fabiola had texted me over thirty minutes ago, telling me that they were leaving from Eleanor's house.
     Maria stayed over a girl friend's house, sleeping there over the night.
     I knew the girl, and I knew she would never hurt my little sister. Though if she did, she could say goodbye to her ego. My roasting skills made Shrimp cry once, and I still wonder why.
     "You're all alone, so you're coming with me." Ethan whispered in my ear, his voice laced with something I couldn't quite distinguish through the loud volume of the music.
     All I knew, is that he took my hand and guided me through the crowd, travelling through everything and everyone until we got out of the school gym and went into the halls, then into the supply room.
    I didn't know this was open.
    Once we were inside, Ethan brought me in and pushed me against the door, caging my body with his before he crashed his lips onto mine, one hand on the small of my back and the other gripping my hip so tightly I knew it would bruise eventually.
     Out of pure reflex, my hands tugged at his hair, making a groan slip out of his mouth and my tongue trespassing his lips, making sure I took control this time.
     But Ethan took advantage of me trying to find dominance in my own actions and only kissed me harder, rolling his tongue all over my mouth until it hit the back of my throat, the feeling only making me moan into his mouth.
     Suddenly, he pulled back and without another word, he bent me over one of the tables, raising my dress up to my waist, the cold breeze of the supply room hitting my already soaked panties, dripping with my own arousal.
     His hand came down hard on my ass, knowing that it left instantly a red handprint while I squealed and my foot lift off the floor.
     "You want me to treat you like a princess," The sound of the zipper of his pants being pulled down interrupted his sentence, "But fuck you like a slut? Is that it?"
     I nodded desperately, trying to get friction as fast as I could once he tugged my underwear down in one swift move.
     His hand wrapped my hair around his fist, and I whimpered again, before I felt his breath on my neck and his mouth right next to my ear, "Answer me with words, Isabel. Or I'm not sure people won't make fun of the way you'll be crawling on the floor after I let you out of here, incapable of even standing up."
     "Yes, that's what I want." I panted in return, feeling him straighten up behind me and pull down his boxers, the sound of foil being ripped adding to mix.
     "Be more clear." He demanded, his hand tugging harder at my hair, showing the length of my neck as my head tilted back.
     "I want to be treated like a princess," He thrust into me hard, making another whimper slip out before I continued, "But fucked like a slut." 
     All conversation ground to a halt and my moans filled the room while he kept thrusting and thrusting and thrusting, his hips hitting against my ass over and over as he didn't even let me accommodate to the size of his steel-hard cock, indeed, fucking me like a slut.
     I asked for him to do that, anyways. It was what I wanted.
     What I needed.
     Kinda masochist.
     After a few seconds, and right before I was about to come, he pulled out and grabbed my hips, turning me around and lifting me onto the wooden surface, spreading my legs and kneeling between them, sucking my sensitized clit into his mouth and tugging at it with his teeth, making me kick my head back as moan after moan poured out.
     He let the nub go before licking the whole length of my slit, tasting every inch of me as I felt his eyes burn holes into my face from how hard he was staring.
     Slowly, he got back up and hooked both my legs around his waist and thrust back into me, both of us locked on the way his dick moved in and out of my pussy.
     He was panting heavily, sweat having built up in his airline and a bead slowly trickling down his cheek, the rays of moonlight making it clear.
     "You can be such a good girl when you feel like it instead of giving me that attitude in the morning," He breathed out, thrusting harder, my heels digging into his ass as I tried to find something to hold onto for dear life, "You like it when I fuck you like this? Ramming into you so hard you can hardly push out any words out of your perfect little vocal cords?" 
     "God, yes!" I moaned in return, and he was right. I could hardly push out any words out of my mouth.
     His thrusts became harsher, and tears sprung to my eyes as I felt the sparks of an orgasm bloom in my stomach, knowing that I was close and my moans increasing.
     "Fuck, Ethan..." The whimper rolled out of my mouth just in time, my back arching and my pussy clamping down on every inch of his cock, making it hard for him to keep moving, but somehow, he still managed.
     "That's it, cariño. Come for me like you always do." His fingers brushed over my clit, rubbing it in tight and fast circles as I rode out my orgasm, trying to catch my breath but his relentless pace not helping.
     Once the release passed, he finally came and spilled into the condom he put on earlier, a shuddering groan leaving his mouth as he squeezed my hips harder, kicking his head back and baring his teeth, knowing that I made him come this hard.
     Before I could even process it and see that he straightened himself again, his lips came down onto mine, his hands grabbing both my cheeks and holding my face tight against his, mine going to his chest, feeling it heave under my touch.
     He pulled away and wiped the small tear that had started forming in the corner of my eye, looking straight at me with a soft look in his eyes, his lips slightly parted, just enough to catch a glimpse of his front teeth.
     "I love you, you know that?" He whispered, his eyes locked on my lips, and my eyes doing the same. Locking on his lips, too.
     "I know. And I love you too, maybe more than you do." I challenged, a small smile curling up at the corners of my lips, seeing him chuckle in response.
     "Never. You could never compete with the way that I love you more than I love myself." He smiled, both his hands caressing my reddened cheeks.
     "Self-love always comes first, you know? I love myself."
     "I know you do, cariño. And I love myself, too. But before me, there's you. So tell me that I need to love myself first before loving you, and this time, I don't even know what I'll do to prove you wrong." He shrugged, slowly pulling out of me and taking my panties from my ankles, pushing them back up before he took off the used condom and pulled his pants back up, zipping them.
     "We should go back to the party, I'm pretty sure your friends are going to be asking you all types of questions." I laughed, getting off the table and making sure I still looked presentable, before taking his hand as we walked out, going back to the school's gym.
     "They will probably ask questions, you already know them well enough."