𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

You're buried in the pillow, yeah, you're so loud
But I'm about to show you, baby,
Slow Down
—Chase Atlantic

𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵

     Oɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʟᴇғᴛ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ, I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ into a smirk. My legs left his hips as I got on my knees on top of my bed, passing the black leather through the belt loops of his jeans, then through the metal loop of his belt, letting both sides drop slightly as I saw the silver button of his pants.
     My eyes locked onto his for a second, my smirk fading as I unbuttoned the fabric, then grabbed the pull tab of the zipper and slid it down, the sound of the metal teeth opening filling the silence between us, along with our breaths.
     My heart pounded against my throat, knowing that the door was unlocked and that this was risky. I should have just kicked him out, let him go. But I never could, never will. His hand wrapped my hair around it's fist once I saw the fabric of his boxers, the bulge straining against it. The second heartbeat between my legs throbbed harder at the sight.
     "What do you want me to do?" I asked softly, but he didn't even need to answer before I pushed the front of his jeans down, my nails tracing the outline of his length.
     I felt him shudder under my touch, a primal growl leaving his mouth and his hand tightening in my hair, his gaze burning holes in my eyes.
     "You know what I want you to do, cariño. Don't play stupid." He said softly, holding the curly strands of my hair against my scalp.
     "I'm not playing stupid." I answered, pressing my palm against the hardened shaft, another groan escaping his mouth as he threw his head back, and I could feel him harden even more than I thought it would be possible.
     Seeing the desperation in his shuddering breaths, I finally pushed down his boxer-briefs, his cock jutting out, standing up straight. My hand wrapped around the base as my eyes observed the length, Ethan's eyes still burning on me, the heat running through my whole body.
     One thing I could barely take was his dick, and I don't think I need to say why.
     I slid my tongue on the bead of pre-cum at the tip, a guttural moan coming from his mouth as my hand went up, my thumb circling the edges of the thick head. Another moan.
     "Dios, Isabel. Just fucking suck it." He urged, and before he tried to force me onto his cock, I took him all the way in, letting the warmth of my mouth melt his insides.
     The tip hit the back of my throat, making me splutter and tears spring to my eyes, and I slowly withdrew, leaving the head between my lips before I moved my head forward again, torturously slowly.
     Groan after groan poured out of his mouth as I found a rhythm that had me bobbing my head back and forth on the full length of his cock, tears streaking my cheeks as I struggled to take all of him. But I had. This was for him, right?
     I moaned around his skin, feeling the three veins that I could trace with my tongue and outline with a fucking Sharpie throb in my mouth, his hands tightening in my hair as I knew he was only getting closer and closer.
     "You better swallow everything once I'm done." He said, locking eyes with me as I kept moving.
     Hollowing my cheeks, my hands started moving in tandem with my lips, creating a suctioning sound the harder I did it, his hands gripping my hair harder than I thought he could ever.
     Each moan, groan and fucking whimper he let out was another jolt of heat directed to my throbbing clit, my fingers aching to touch the aching sensation between my wet inner thighs.
     The muscles in my face were starting to ache.
     Was this man ever going to finish?
     "Fuck, Isabel, fuck." He groaned, holding my head still as he thrust into my mouth, controlling the pace while I gagged and spluttered all around his length, until he finally came with a shuddering grunt, his cum shooting deep inside my throat, leaving me no choice but to swallow once he pulled out.
     When he did, I dragged the small bead that had escaped from the corner of my mouth back into it with my thumb, swallowing all of it until my tongue was begging for water to sink down the feeling, but my stupid and horny brain wanted me to keep it this way.
     "You're a little fucking slut." He panted, slowly laying me down on the bed before he got on top of me, already having pulled his boxers back up as he took off his flannel jacket, tossing it onto the floor, before he started kissing my neck.
     "Your little fucking slut." I moaned, seeing him start to kiss his way down my collarbones, then at the top of my right breast, the hardened nipple pressing tight against my silk shirt.
     "That's right, cariño. My little fucking slut." His teeth tugged on the hardened bud through my shirt, a sharp moan escaping my swollen lips as I writhed beneath him, but his hands held me down so I didn't move much.
      He trailed his lips down my stomach, leaving a stream of kisses wherever his lips landed on my skin, igniting a fire deep within my body as I felt my panties get soaked in my arousal.
     One of my hands went to the back of his hair, gripping it tightly as he got closer to the waistband of my white laces panties, my stomach and chest heaving as my eyes locked on him. He moved further down until his mouth was just inches away from the wet spot of arousal on the cotton fabric, creating a grey stain on the white cloth covering my pussy.
     He looked up at me with a wicked smile, his hands still holding my thighs down as his mouth opened, "You want me to?"
      "God, yes." I breathed out, sitting up on my elbows, a chuckle coming from him at my pleading, the sound creating another jolt of electricity against the wet neediness between my legs.
     He kissed my slit through the white fabric, the touch so light but enough to get my panting, and I knew tonight he was going to make me work for it.
     After a few seconds, he pulled back, licking his lips.
     "You're soaking through your underwear, cariño." He murmured, sliding back up to my face, his hands now resting next to my face as I was laying flat on my bed, hair spread out on the pillow.
      "You should do something about it, don't you think?" I breathed out, my hands still on either side of my body as I looked up at him.
     "Desperate. Have you been missing my cock that much?" He mocked, one hand holding him up while the other slid his shirt off of his head, falling on the arm whose hand was resting beside my head.
     My throat dried at the muscles in front of me. Knowing I had seen them millions of times before. The tattoos on his skin didn't help with the aching between my legs, making it get worse instead.
     The first musician wasn't playing for an audience, but out of his need for music, his tattoo said. My finger traced over the letters.
     I wanted to ask the meaning so bad, but I didn't want to ruin anything. And I swear, it really hurts.
     He shuddered again once I traced the outline of his pecks, then his collarbones, his Adam's apple, and his lips, a groan escaping from them.
     Before I could even react, her flipped me over onto my stomach, a yelp of surprise escaping my mouth once he did.
     I was about to lift my hips up so he could grab them, but he made me lay flat on my stomach instead, confusion dripping from my gaze, "Stay like this."
     Before I could even process his words, he shimmied my panties down, taking them off and tossing them on the floor, his hands then travelling to the front and grabbing the hem of my shirt, making me lift my arms as he took off the silky material, also tossing it on the floor, pooling with my shorts and panties.
     I was bare. And I knew he was still in his jeans and shoes. Shoes on my fucking bed.
     He probably read my mind and kicked them off of his feet, next was the sound of clothes being taken off, and within seconds, I felt his naked skin pressing against my back side, making my breath raise in my mouth and crawl out of it.
     Tiny prickles of fear teased my skin, knowing that the door was unlocked and the two fuckers were here, and that Ethan wasn't going to go easy on me. I think the third one was the most exciting, and the scariest the same time.
     The sound of foil being ripped open kept my heart beating in my chest, or else it would have already jumped out of me through my mouth.
     The sudden slap of dick against my dripping cunt sent me over the edge, a small moan slipping through my lips. I knew it was audible.
     I was so fucked, both literally and figuratively.
     "Do you want me to fuck this pretty pussy of yours, cariño?" He whispered, nudging my tightening entrance with the head, knowing that it sent shivers up and down my spine.
     "Please." One word, and for once, he complied.
     With a harsh slam, he thrust into me with such force his hand went straight to the headboard and the other grabbed my hip to a bruising state, making me think twice about this, but fuck it.
     I buried my face in the pillow, holding it tight against my face as he fucked me so viciously I couldn't think about anything else but him. His body. My body. Both.
     The harsher he thrust, the louder I moaned and the tighter I became, not wanting to let him leave from my pussy.
     "God, you're so loud, cariño. You should be more careful, don't you think?" He asked, his voice breathy has he thrust harder, the hand that had been holding the headboard now burying its fingers in my scalp, guiding my hips against him with each snap of his hips.
     My teeth dug into my bottom lip, trying to fight against my moans but I couldn't, the roughness that he gave me being the thing causing it.
     And God please forgive me for this, but this is too good to be brought from the heavens. Only the Devil himself could be causing this, and he could do it over and over.
     His hand pushed my head up, making my moans resonate through the otherwise quiet room and probably through the whole house.
     "One thing, Isabel," He started, gripping my hair harder, my back arching in response, making a perfect curve, "Try getting away from me again"—thrust—"And I'll make sure that"—thrust—"The next time"—thrust—"You'll be feeling like you're about to pass out."
     Without even answering, I was brought to brink of ecstacy and drowned in it, a loud squeal mixed with a whimper erupting from my vocal cords as my pussy clamped down on the length of his cock, making it hard for him to move.
     Another guttural groan from his side, before he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me with him until he was sat on the bed and I was on his lap, my back pressed against his chest.
     One of his hands wrapped around the length of my throat, while the other one wrapped around my stomach, holding my waist to move up and down on him.
     This time, it was slower, my moans and his panting not being so loud like before. Eventually, he made me speed up, riding him in reverse while one of his fingers pressed on the underside of my chin, making my head stay back while he panted and grunted in my ear, my hands on the arm that was circling my waist.
     Soon enough, we both came at the same time, feeling him spill into the condom and my juices running down his length.
     We both collapsed on the bed and looked at each other as Ethan dropped the covers on top of our naked bodies, exhaustion radiating within them.
     "You're a fucking drug, Isabel." He said, a hand on my lower back and the other in my hair as he drew me closer.
     "So, that means I'm a possible addiction?" I asked, still trying to regain composure.
     "It's not a possible addiction, cariño, it is a real one."