𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷

I ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴍᴏs 9PM, ᴀɴᴅ I ʜᴀᴅ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇsʜ sᴡɪᴍ since I had too much in my mind lately. But when I looked at the water, I felt too lonely to be here. So decided to message the only girl that I had been talking to, lately. Even though I always came here alone, the thought of Isabel being here with me made me smile so stupidly. I needed to know she was okay.
I didn't want her all by herself when Hernandez was on the loose and he could hurt her at any time. I was going to tell her about it right when she was here.
To let her know she couldn't stay all alone anymore.
Right when I was about to hit the send button to ask her where she was, I heard the door to the entrance open, and my eyes drifted to that. I saw her walk in, hair down on her shoulders and only a pair of jean shorts and another tight top.
I could see the outline of her bikini top, and only that immediately turned me on. She walked slowly towards me, the only light in the room being the shiny leds inside the pool, making a blue stream of light shine on both of us. She continued walking. And walking. Until she was a few feet away from me.
"Why did you invite me over, Morales?" Isabel asked, her voice bursting through the silence and over the sound of the water flowing around the pool.
"For a swim. I needed company." I answered honestly, but still there was something missing. We needed to talk. Maybe later.
I took off my shirt and tossed it next to one of the lounge chairs.
"Do you always bring the girls you fuck on the mornings after your parties here?" She asked with a sad chuckle, taking off her shorts and tossing them next to my shirt.
She was wearing a fucking white triangle bikini.
God? How have you been so loveable these days?
"No. I haven't fucked anyone since you stepped foot into my life, cariño." Again, my answer was honest. And, Isabel was the first girl to ever be here with me. To ever know that I would come here anyways.
"Doesn't mean you haven't brought any girl here before I stepped foot into your life, you know?" She said, hooking her fingers on both sides of her top and pulling it over her head, now only in her fucking bikini.
Her hardened nipples pressed against the fabric of her white bikini top, just making me want to pull the silky fabric to the side and swirl my tongue over them until she was panting beneath the soaked touch of my tongue. But I wasn't going to do anything about the aching erection in my swim trunks.
"Well I haven't. You're the only girl I ever brought here. The only girl that will ever know that I sneak here from time to time."
"Why me, though? There are so many pretty girls at school and you think I'm worth your while." She chuckled again, kicking off her shoes and tucking her socks into them.
"You think I'm with you because of how pretty you are or how worth my while you are? You're wrong, cariño. I don't care about neither of those things." I said, before diving into the water without further wait.
Once I rose up to the surface, I turned to face her and swam over to the edge, running a hand through my wet hair and the other extending for her to take. So she really thought I wanted her for her body or if she was hot or worth it or whatever?
It was the plan in the beginning, yet now I wanted more than I ever had with other girls. I wanted someone real. I wanted something real. And I saw it whenever I looked into her set of brown siren eyes and the way she looked back at me.
All the other girls were for sex. For something short. Something I didn't want to last long. And that had been the plan for the rest of my life until I finally settled down and married someone and have a family. But Isabel just looked at me once in her life and she made my mind her own home like this was a mind game. And I enjoyed every fucking single twisted bit of it.
She took my hand and kneeled on the edge of the pool, before I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into the water. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold, either.
"Fuck! The water is fucking cold man!" She cursed, her body shivering in response to the shock of the sudden water on her skin. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, though it wouldn't really help to be honest.
"It's fine, hot-water-lover girl, just swim for a little." I chuckled again bringing her with me as I started to swim backwards, until we were both underwater.
Once we were, I opened my eyes. My vision was blurry, obviously, but I knew she was trying to look back. So I gripped her hips and moved her to me slowly, before I finally stuck my lips on hers. Her hands went up to my hair and she gripped it hard. Making me kiss her harder.
Making me kiss her harder under the water.
I slowly but steadily backed her against one of the walls of the pool, making both of us rise to the surface and gasp for air. Her legs wrapped around my waist, she was breathing hard against my mouth, my face, everything.
"I don't want you out alone anymore." I breathed out between our kisses, and she chuckled against them. Must be taking this as a joke.
"Is that a way to ask me to go out with you more?" She asked, gliding her tongue against the opening of my lips, a smirk on hers.
"I'm serious. You can't. Either you come with me, or you don't go anywhere anymore." I finally demanded, and she chuckled again before going back to moving her mouth over mine.
When she let out a moan into my mouth, I slid my tongue along hers, tasting her. And fuck, she tasted so fucking sweet.
"I'm gonna bend you over that lounge chair, yank that little white bikini bottom down and fuck that tight little pussy of yours until you can't walk." The whisper rolled out of my mouth and into hers, and I'm pretty sure I felt her squirm under my hands.
My hands drifted down to her ass and held her against me as I walked out of the pool by taking the stairs, walking over to the lounge chair where we both had tossed our clothes.
I set her down on the floor and and grabbed her by the hips, turning her around and making her bend over the edge of the chair, hands on the cold, white plastic.
Even with the sound of the water, I could hear her harsh breathing and the way her hands gripped the clothes on the chair, her knuckles probably white by now.
Is she on the pill? God, what I would do to feel her raw.
My fingers hooked around the sides of her bottom, shimmying them down her thighs, then her legs, until they were pooling around her ankles. Fuck, she was already dripping all the way down to her inner thighs. And it was a fucking turn on.
My cock was so hard I could feel it almost punching a hole through my swim trunks, and the sight in front of me did not make it any better.
I reached around and took my jacket, taking out a condom from the pocket and ripping the foil open with my teeth, and with the other hand pushing my bottoms down. I rolled the rubber down the length of my dick and looked back at her.
"Does this feel like you're not important to me, cariño?" I asked, nudging the head against her entrance, feeling pleasure just from watching her squirm.
"Fuck you." She moaned, looking over her shoulder and up at me, our eyes meeting.
With one harsh thrust, I pushed inside her, burying myself to the hilt as a sharp gasp resonated around the room, her back arching and her face now facing the wall in front of her again as I wrapped her a hand around her throat and leaned down right next to her ear.
"Keep giving me an attitude, and I'm not sure I'll let you be able to sit down without feeling anything aching." I whispered, my lips curving up into a smirk as I heard her heavy breathing and saw her lips parted. My hand squeezed her neck once—not hard, I'm not into choking—before I straightened up and gripped her hip hard with my other hand, starting to thrust.
Her moans and whimpers mingled with my grunts, the sound being so fucking erotic yet so hot.
She was perfect in my eyes. No matter how many flaws she saw whenever she looked at herself in the mirror.
Isabel could have walked through hell. She could have done the craziest shit nobody has ever done. She could have been burning in flames. She could have cried all the tears she had—which would be impressing, since I've only seen her eyes water whenever my cock hits a certain spot inside her that makes her gasp for air—but who knows?
My point is, she can be as flawed as she thinks she is, but in my eyes? She'll always be fucking perfect. And I was going to stay here with her. Because I know there's some shit that she's hiding out of pure fear of someone finding out, and it's killing me inside that I can't help her.
I never confirmed that she lived in a bullshit household, but I could feel it. The energy inside her house made me feel too bad to stay there. I know she could feel it too. Her shoulders were tense, and it wasn't because I was there.
Isabel didn't feel comfortable in her own home. Even when nobody was there.
I kept going and going, thrusting into her over and over, pushing her ass back against my hips with each thrust.
When she finally came, I pulled out and let her throat go, before gliding my fingers against her dripping pussy, leaving them soaked.
Reaching around and grabbing her jaw, I pressed the two fingers that had been between her folds and pressed them against her lush lips.
"Taste yourself, Isabel," I commanded, feeling her open her mouth and swirl her tongue around the moisture of her own juices as a moan left her mouth when I pushed back inside her, a shiver rippling through her body, "Let any other man touch you, and I'll shred them to pieces, Isabel."
She moaned in response, but right after, she answered me between rough gasps, "You talk a lot, but you never do any of it."
"Meaning?" I questioned, giving her a rough thrust that made her heels lift off of the cold concrete and a loud whimper crawled out of her throat, a harsh groan coming out of mine.
I visibly saw her hesitate, even though her back was facing me, "Nothing. Forget it."
Not questioning her further, I continued thrusting and thrusting, setting a rough pace that had her heels lifted off of the ground and her mouth wide open as moan after moan poured out.
Curiosity was at its peak, now that she had said that. What the fuck was she talking about? Who had touched her?
To my knowledge, nobody. But maybe behind that tearless face and bright smile some ugly secrets were hiding behind it. She never told me anything. But my arms were open for whenever she wanted me to wrap them around her so she could tell me about all the things she hides.
And while I continued reflecting on that, I finally came, spilling everything into the condom with a shuddering grunt and my grip tightening on her hips until it finally loosened, letting her go.
She breathed hard and fast, and I leaned in forward, grasping her throat again.
Not tightly, but enough to make her turn her head so I could kiss her.
If I had to choose a last sight before I died?
This would be the one.