Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1 From superstar to fat nerd

Before Yu Ao died, he was going to attend an awards show. The program team didn't know what snake skin they were playing, but even arranged his seats with Li Tan's. Before the car arrived at the party, Yu Ao had already imagined his fans tomorrow. It was a grand occasion to tear into pieces with Li Tan's fans.

"Hey." Yu Ao sighed, thinking that this is an old script, who is afraid of whom?

Then everything changes!

There was a flash of white light in front of his eyes, and Yu Ao was instantly thrown against the car door. There was a sharp pain in his body, and he didn't know anything else.

"Yu Ao! Get the fuck up! I'm giving you an ultimatum. If you can't lose ten pounds within a month, you will terminate your contract with the company!" Someone shouted in his ear.

Terminate your contract with me? Yu Ao snorted in his heart, you are standing on a tall building throwing gold bricks, don't you think you have too much money?

"Did you hear that, Yu Ao?"

"What are you shouting for?!" Yu Ao sat up suddenly, his vision went dark. He pressed his forehead, feeling that he should take a good rest. This physical strength...wait a minute. ! Yu Ao slowly put down his hand. Isn't he on his way to the award ceremony? !

Looking around, even though he had a stainless steel heart, he couldn't help but tremble at this moment.

This... is not his home!

There were only seventy or eighty square meters of sight. Although the decoration was okay, it was so messy that I couldn't even see it. There was a large poster on the wall, and the person on it looked familiar.

Yu Ao's hands and feet were cold, and he turned his head stiffly and saw Sun Jian.

Yu Ao was no stranger to Sun Jian. The agent from Xinglu Media next door had a pug-like face, and Yu Ao got annoyed when he saw him.

"Are you awake?" Sun Jian crossed his arms and snorted coldly, squinting at Yu Ao: "Now that you have grown up, you still dare to attack me." Yu Ao has not been

said like this for many years, and the other party is Sun Jian. He wanted to have a solo with the other party immediately, but the situation did not allow it. His mind was now in a mess, and some unfamiliar memories were forced into his brain, giving him a severe headache.

"I heard what you said." Yu Ao was vague and his voice was cold: "I'm not feeling well right now. If you have any questions, wait until I feel better." "Are you

not feeling well?" Sun Jian sarcastically said as he walked out. : "Then look at Li Tan's photo."

Yu Ao was stunned for a moment: "Why should I look at Li Tan's photo?"

Sun Jian sneered: "Don't you always say that he is your light, little licking dog? ."

Yu Ao moved his fingertips, and he swore that Sun Jianli was just a tiny bit away from dying on the spot. Was this man a minesweeper? One step at a time and it's accurate!

Is he Li Tan's licking dog? Is Li Tan worthy? !

After Sun Jian left, Yu Ao went straight to the bathroom, and then looked at the unfamiliar face in the mirror that had gained weight and his eyebrows were wrinkled. He rolled his eyes and fainted completely.

Then Yu Ao saw the life of another person, or the owner of this body, Yu Ao.

Yu Ao, 22 years old, is a 18th-tier amateur. He has been obsessed with Li Tan ever since he met him at a press conference. He is also an artist. He is completely shameless and follows a group of girls to chase stars. At first, everyone thought it was strange. He often used this incident to tease Li Tan, but gradually, people discovered that Yu Ao's pursuit was a bit pathological. He would always try his best to appear in any program where Li Tan went. Once, he finally became an invited guest of an entertainment program. I also met Li Tan, so I have to leave a good impression, right?