Chapter 343 - 344

Chapter 343: This is not how to raise people

The confidant waited for everything in the apartment to be tidied up, and carefully approached Song Yun’an. After thinking about it several times, he waited until the two villains on the screen were completely dead, and then asked: “Boss, everything. The arrangements have been made. Do you have any other instructions? "

Song Yun'an doesn't care. Since he's not around Ji Lin, these places are just a place for him to sleep. He asked Yu Ao: "Is there anything else you need?"

Yu Ao turned to look behind him. The big man asked sincerely: "Brother, can you bring me a barbecue? It's best to have a bottle of Feizhai water, the iced kind."

"That's all?" asked the confidant.

"Well...if there are grilled oysters and the like, buy more, and crayfish too." Yu Ao added.

The confidant nodded: "No problem, Mr. Yu."

Song Yunan looked over and said, "Have you finished eating?"

"It doesn't matter whether you finish eating or not, you have to eat first." Yu Ao hummed.

The two of them killed three more games. Not to mention, this...Xiao Hei, Yu Ao remembered Song Yunan once called him this. This Xiao Hei was really fast in doing things, as good as Ning Que. Of course, Ning Que let... He was trained by Li Jun, but Xiao Hei was probably scared out of him. A person without a strong heart might not be able to survive three days working around Song Yun'an.

Song Yunan had two gastrectomy surgeries and often didn't feel hungry. He ate at a restaurant in the evening and although it didn't taste very good, he was very full.

So while Yu Ao was having barbecue, Song Yunan was reading a magazine.

Then Ji Lin's message was sent to Yu Ao: Ask Yun An if he has eaten enough tonight. I asked him that he might not tell the truth to save trouble.

Yu Ao thought to himself that I might not tell the truth even if I ask. Besides, what's the point of saving trouble? Seeing Song Yunan like this, the golden old Buddha would not be the one cooking. However, Yu Ao still took out a not-so-sticky finger in his busy schedule and poked at the screen: I am eating barbecue, and he is eating at Linglong Restaurant in the evening. Yes, it's the kind of reserved banquet. I think it's quite rich. His little bird's stomach must be full.

Ji Lin: Did you eat with him?

Yu Ao: No, I wasn't feeling happy at that time, but now I feel happy. Let's make up for the barbecue.

Ji Lin: Don’t let him eat it! ! !

Yu Ao: Don't worry, Song Yunan will touch these?

As soon as Yu Ao's text message was sent, he felt a shadow fall on his body. He looked up and was stared at by Song Yun'an, and then heard the young man ask: "Is this... delicious?"

Song Yun'an didn't have any appetite, but Yu Ao was a very good person. A magical person, he can always arouse people's emotions in a certain field, and seems to be passionate about everything.

Yu Ao: "..."

Yu Ao put away his phone, changed his posture, and held a bunch of chicken crispy bones in his hand, and asked softly: "You haven't eaten it?"

Song Yunan nodded sincerely, "Yeah." Although he He had been in a high position for a long time, but at that time he was very angry. He would always eat whatever Xiao Hei brought, or he would not eat it at all, and Xiao Hei would definitely not bring anything like a barbecue.

Damn it! Yu Ao thought to himself, what kind of peerless little thing is this? Barbecue, the pinnacle of human wisdom and the pinnacle of the gourmet world, this person has never tasted! When Song Yunan looked at him so calmly, he felt a bit of pity in his heart.