Chapter 397 - 398 Extra (19 - 20)

Chapter 397 Extra 19: Starting to love my sister-in-law

Song Yun'an noticed something, pursed her lips and chuckled, leaning on Ji Lin's shoulder: "It's okay."

Ji Lin lowered her eyes and looked at him: "If you listen to me and wear gloves, I won't So nervous?"

Song Yunan: "Alin, it's almost summer."

Ji Lin snorted and pretended not to hear.

"Hey, you're here?" Yu Ao heard the sound of the door opening and looked up to see that everyone except his eldest uncle had arrived: "Yun'an, are you ready for the review?"

Song Yun'an took a shallow breath: "Yu Ao " Ao, if you want to be beaten, just say so."

"That's what my sister-in-law said." Dad Yu finally listened to someone else's self-examination. It was such a qualitative leap that he was so proud that he almost didn't know his last name.

Everyone greeted Zhu Fei, who responded one by one. His face was calm, but his palms were actually sweaty. Ning Que held him and wiped him with tissues from time to time.

"It's okay." Ning Que whispered.

How could it be okay? ! Zhu Fei roared in his heart. In addition to the big names in the entertainment industry, there were also his own bosses and influential figures in the business world. To be honest, if he hadn't been in love with Ning Que, he would never have seen such a "grand occasion" in his life. ".

Zhu Fei was thinking wildly, and the private room door was pushed open.

Li Jun was wearing a black windbreaker, and his iconic features made his facial features more prominent. The man's eyebrows were cold, and his eyes calmly swept over everyone, and finally landed on Zhu Fei. Before anyone could say anything, Zhu Fei He stood up for a moment, his mouth twitched slightly because of nervousness, and then he bowed solemnly to Li Jun at 90 degrees.

Everyone: "..."

Li Jun coughed twice and asked, "Do I look that scary?"

"Sit down." Li Jun said.

Zhu Fei shook his head like a rattle: "I don't have to sit down!"

Li Jun's eyes overflowed with smiles: "Stand up to eat?"

"Stand! Don't eat!" Zhu Fei shouted immortality in a poisonous tone. Endless posture.

Ning Que couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Zhu Fei, sit down and talk."

Zhu Fei's cheeks turned red and he wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in. It was so embarrassing!

In order to relieve the embarrassment, Yu Ao started making various jokes and waited for the food to be served. After eating for a while, Li Jun asked in a deep voice: "Zhu Fei, who else is in your family?"

Zhu Fei put his hands under the table and paused for a few seconds. After a second, he said: "I am the only one. My mother passed away a year ago."

Zhu Fei entered the entertainment industry just to earn money to treat his mother's illness, but no matter how much money he made, there were times when it was beyond his power.

But now Zhu Fei is worried that Li Jun looks down on his family background. Indeed, if he hadn't entered the entertainment industry, he would have never had the chance to meet Ning Que.

Li Jun just nodded calmly: "Well, I'm worried that your family won't agree with you being with a man."

Zhu Fei suddenly raised his head: "No! I like men, and my mother has always known it."