Chapter 393 - 394Extra (15 - 16)

Chapter 393 Extra 15: I just like straight shots

After saying this, Ning Que hung up the phone directly, leaving Lin Gang to think, it would be best to scare him to death!

Ning Que then carefully investigated Lin Gang's information, and even reported on his recent interview with "Best Agent". He used Zhu Fei to earn fame and fortune, and then dug various holes behind his back to make things difficult. , Anyone with any conscience would not do such a thing.

An hour later, Ning Que got up and his aunt arrived. He signaled her to be quieter and not to go to the bedroom. He also told her to cook something refreshing and delicious.

Auntie has been taking care of Ning Que for a year and a half. She works hard and doesn't talk much. When she saw this, she glanced at the bedroom and made a "come on" gesture to Ning Que. The boss is not young, so it's time to find a companion.

Ning Que laughed. When he pushed the door in, Zhu Fei was still asleep. His whole body was sunk in the soft blanket. When his cheek was touched, he hummed and rubbed it. His complexion looked much better than yesterday, and his eyes were green. fade away some.

Why not say it? Ning Que couldn't figure it out. This man was the only one who was taught by Yu Ao himself. He was also an acquaintance with Ji Lin. After suffering such a great grievance, Lin Gang would definitely not be able to take advantage of him if he just made a few quarrels.

Little did Ning Que know that the better the thing, the more difficult it would be for Zhu Fei to bear it. He was used to seeing too many people with ulterior motives, and any more kindness from others made him tremble. He wanted to repay it with all his heart, so it was impossible. If it would cause trouble for Yu Ao or Ji Lin, and Lin Gang's methods were limited, Zhu Fei could withstand it.

"Huh?" Zhu Fei woke up slowly, looked at Ning Que sitting by the bed, and smiled unconsciously.

So satisfied, Ning Que felt proud. He leaned over and took Zhu Fei out of the blanket and carried him directly to the bathroom. "Auntie is cooking. You can eat just in time after you take a shower."

Zhu Fei rubbed his eyes: " Hmm."

After being soaked in hot water, Zhu Fei was exhausted and a little irritable at the same time. When he goes to the company tomorrow, Lin Gang will definitely be in a weird mood.

The aunt finished cooking and left. When Zhu Fei came out wiping his hair, Ning Que happened to put the rice on the table. He smiled and said, "Hurry up, it's hot."

"Braised pork!" Zhu Fei saw the only rice. After eating meat dishes, he licked his mouth: "I love braised pork the most!"

Ning Que said "hmm" and secretly wrote it down.

Zhu Fei looked at Ning Que calmly. It was the first time he saw Ning Que wearing home clothes, a milky white pullover and black casual pants. It lacked a bit of elite temperament, but was particularly attractive.

"Have you seen enough?" Ning Que put the chopsticks into Zhu Fei's hand: "When you have seen enough, eat."

Zhu Fei smiled sheepishly.

Ning Que took good care of everything and first served Zhu Fei a bowl of soup. This was also a fresh and heartwarming experience for him.

"Didn't I give you the key?" Ning Que suddenly asked.

Zhu Fei was stunned for a moment, and then his heart became cold, and he thought to himself, are you planning to go back?

"Here you go, it's in my pocket."

"Well, I'm basically at home at night." Ning Que continued: "If you feel uncomfortable in the apartment assigned by the company, come to my place."

Zhu Fei's brain felt as if it had been frozen. , there was a blank for a while, and then his heart felt sweet. He thought of something and said: "Are you inviting me to live together?"