Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327 Did you get into trouble?

[To be honest, I was eating dinner and almost squirted. 】

【Ye Actor! Where is your idol baggage! ]

[Ye Lang, that year when the apricot blossoms were drizzled, you were noble and aloof, but I didn’t know until today that all infatuation is wrong! 】

"Ye Lang?" Li Jun read dangerously, and put his slender fingers on the young man's aching waist: "Your fans are quite artistic."

"Farewell, dad..." Ye Jin lay half-dead on Li Jun's chest, For a whole afternoon, he was tortured by the man.

"Are you ready for the hot springs tomorrow?" Li Jun asked.

"Let's talk about it in the morning." Ye Jin felt sleepy and just wanted to have a good sleep.

But when she woke up, she found that everything had changed. When she turned on the phone and saw fifty-eight missed calls from Wu Dao, Ye Jin rubbed her eyes and thought she was hallucinating. There was also a message from Yu Ao mixed in with it. : I told you not to waste time! it's good now?

Ye Jin instinctively opened Weibo immediately.

#AOjinCP# Duan Duanzheng was hanging in third place,

"Aojin..." Ye Jin reacted for a moment before realizing that she was talking about herself and Yu Ao, but...CP? !

Ye Jin subconsciously glanced at the sleeping Li Jun, then rushed out of the bedroom holding her cell phone.

Wu Dao's phone call followed.

"Actually, it has nothing to do with you and Yu Ao. It's because this drama blocked some people's way, so someone used that clip to deliberately bring up the CP."

Ye Jin pressed her eyebrows: "Fire me and Yu Ao Ao, damn, Yu Ao and Li Tan have made it official!"

"So, some night flowers died last night."

Ye Jin felt a headache when he heard the night flowers died.

"No, Qi Lan and I started to fight. Zhou Jinhui and the others communicated immediately and issued statements. The IP check also confirmed that the first person who prompted 'Ao Jin' to super talk was a three-no trumpet. In all likelihood, it was the opponent who came under the skin. "Yes ." Wu Dao said for a moment: "But it's not all a disaster. This just proves that your show is likely to be a big hit, and some people can't sit still."

Ye Jin responded: "I know."

, You tell Film Emperor Li, lest..."

"Lest of what?" Ye Jin interrupted: "I am Li Tan's sister-in-law! What I'm afraid of is that Li Jun will see this! ! Let's go to the hot springs together today, and I will be asked to do self-examination! Originally, self-examination was Yu Ao's patent, and I didn't want to take it away. "

Wu Dao: "..." I think too much.

"And there's more!" Ye Jin gritted his teeth: "Why is it 'Ao Jin' and not 'Jin Ao'?! I made a lot of achievements earlier than Yu Ao, and I am older than him, so I look so immature?"

Wu Daoqing He coughed twice: "Isn't this usually very mature, but in that tidbit he looked like a fool..."

Ye Jin hung up the phone angrily.

He leaned against the door and carefully read the comments on the Internet. Fortunately, he was short-lived and rational. If it were another fan, I am afraid that the square would have been torn apart. Besides, Ye Jin, a fan of other fans, is not afraid either.

[I finally understand. Ye Jin’s drama is very popular. Everyone who knows what the Best Actor means to him will understand. Ye Jin wants to be the second Li Tan. There is no problem. We Epiphyllum welcomes all those who have the ability. Player! But those rats in the gutter, taking advantage of this wave of CP hype, seem to be spreading sweets to some rotten girls, but are they actually trying to sow discord between Ye Jin and Li Tan, snatching away their wives and the best actor? Is this a wonderful trick to use to beat a cow across a mountain? Who is stupid? Come forward daddy and talk to you. ]