Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269 Overestimating One's Own Ability

Yu Ao was coaxed by Li Tan to "do it" for several days before he returned to normal.

Forget it, people can't always live in the past. If he is immersed in the shadow brought by Xu Youchang, that pervert will probably laugh out loud in the coffin board even after he dies.

Ji Lin didn't take what happened online seriously, and Qi Lan dealt with it casually. Li Tan was also there when he came to Yu Ao's lounge, so it happened to be clear at once.

When Yu Ao saw that Ji Lin's eyes were not eyes and nose, he thought to himself that this person is really petty and he is still angry about Wei Ruishan. Why not just surround him and spread dog food around him from 360 degrees? ? What a big deal.

Thinking of this, Yu Ao felt better. He stared at Ji Lin with a smile: "What instructions do you have, Boss Ji?" "

Ji Lin snorted softly, put his hands in his pockets and didn't look at anyone. "I'm unhappy" was written all over his body. His words seemed to be squeezed out from his throat like he was condescending: "Our company has created a variety show of its own. The show is also an adventure show, so you two can join me. "

Yu Ao and Li Tan looked at each other and said nothing. Did

Ji Lin think clearly? If they two go together, they will probably dominate the hot searches again and waste public resources.

By chance, Zhou Jinhui came in and couldn't help saying after hearing this: "Mr. Ji, Li Tan is busy filming, so I'm afraid I don't have time.

"He doesn't have time and you don't have time? " You won't make room for him? Otherwise, what's the use of having you as an agent? Ji Lin said as he glanced at the hot milk in Zhou Jinhui's cup and chuckled: "Hey, Brother Zhou, are you ready now?" After all, you are afraid of waiting for the show to air. You and Qi Lan can fly to the moon, but there is no other way. You still have five years of contract with Ji, so you must work hard. "

Zhou Jinhui: "..." Ji Lin was really right. If Li Tan and Yu Ao were on the hot search together, who would be the unlucky one? Isn't it still him?

Zhou Jinhui became more disillusioned with the world of mortals: "Okay Mr. Ji. "

I've left it here. You two, get ready. This is the first time our company has launched its own variety show. If it fails, I will fire you all!" Ji Lin's tone was compelling.

Yu Ao was not afraid at all, "Mr. Ji, let's have dinner together tonight?" I apologize."

"Get out! "Ji Lin coldly threw down a word, turned around and left.

Yu Ao chuckled: "Childish devil. "

Zhou Jinhui blew on the milk, took a sip, and said seriously: "It's okay. Don't worry when the time comes. If I can't get it right, I'll kill myself in front of Mr. Ji. "

Yu Ao was unconvinced and looked at Zhu Yuran who was packing his things: "Li Tan and I are making trouble?

Zhu Yuran looked serious: "You are you, the best actor is the best actor, without you. " "To be honest, it's normal to be called Best Actor in a show where Yu Ao is not around.

Yu Ao: "..."

Li Tan smiled and patted Yu Ao's shoulder. It's a good thing that the two of them can participate in a variety show together.

Ji's The name of this variety show is "Come if You Dare." I don't know who came up with it. It's very popular, but it's catchy.

"It still needs a few amateurs." "Qi Lan knocked on the computer and spoke softly.