Chapter 277 - 278

Chapter 277 Pay it off at night

Mu Chen doesn't care about this. In his opinion, it's just a show. If he screws it up, he'll pay Ji Lin, but it doesn't make sense for someone to molest his own baby.

"I was just teasing him, I didn't actually do anything!" Yu Ao explained anxiously.

Wu Tiankai looked at Mu Chen and then at Yu Ao. They obviously knew each other.

Li Tan smiled at Mu Chen and nodded, indicating that he would strictly discipline him when he returned.

Mu Chen helped Duan Qingzhou stand up and put his hands on his waist naturally. The possessiveness could be felt through the screen.

【ah! ! ! Is this the fairy brother’s boyfriend? Yes or no? ! Yes or no! 】

#神仙哥美人哥# It was about to hit the hot search list, but was pushed down by Ji Lin. These two were just playing around, and had no intention of entering the entertainment industry, so just forget about unnecessary interruptions.

The chief director said something, and the camera immediately moved away. Mu Chen lowered his head and asked Duan Qingzhou: "Is the recording finished?"

Before Duan Qingzhou could speak, Yu Ao answered: "The recording is finished!"

Mu Chen finally understood why Ye Jin called Yu Ao " Pipiao".

"Shall we go back?" Mu Chen asked.

Duan Qingzhou nodded.

Yu Ao lamented in his heart that Mu Chen was so boring. He said he was here to be a guest star, but was he really just a guest star? What's wrong with letting Qingzhou play for a little longer? But after offending someone, Yu Ao didn't dare to say such things.

When the camera moved back, Yu Ao and his group were already preparing to take the road on the left.

【? ? ? Where are the two little brothers? ! ]

[What is their relationship? ! I can't stop my sinful hands! 】

The director was so bombarded that he came up to him with a mini-microphone, looking like he was asking for help. Yu Ao looked at him and without asking, he said very politely: "Brother God, all my fans should know, give it to me. The one who wrote the lyrics, Qingzhou."

Aoli said to the group: [Wo Ri]

"A guest appearance?" The director didn't know, and he didn't pay much attention to the amateur arrangement.

"Yeah, come and have fun, it's mainly free." Yu Ao half-joked.

[It turns out it was a help from friends, so the beautiful brother just now is Qingzhou’s boyfriend? ]

The director relayed this question, and Yu Ao nodded: "Yes, they are a couple."

[Sure enough! ! ! ah! ! ! Knock well! ]

All the comments in the comments felt that the two were a perfect match, and Heizi couldn't hold it back: [Don't tell me that Yu Ao deliberately built a bridge to make others famous, right? 】

The director had a quick mouth and read this sentence out smoothly. Yu Ao was not angry, but smiled nonchalantly: "Who is getting popular? Qingzhou? He is not in the circle. He is just a friend and free of charge." Yu Ao said After finishing, I glanced at the screen of the director’s mobile phone and saw exactly this sentence: [Is it that simple? Does he really not care about such a good opportunity to become popular? ]

"It's not rare." Yu Ao's mouth was faster than the director's: "I don't even know what her boyfriend does."

Li Tan stepped forward and gently squeezed Yu Ao's waist.