Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203 Smashed the melon in hand

Yu Ao held the guitar and sang a love song that had not been released for a long time. Because of the lack of flavor, he himself was not satisfied, so he kept playing it, but now there is no lack of flavor.

The young man sang in a low voice, like the murmur of a loved one. Coupled with Yu Ao's eye-catching image, the number of people in the live broadcast room increased and soon exceeded three million.

【It sounds great! I only heard the second half when I came here. Can you sing it again? ]

"You can only sing a song once." Yu Ao looked at the barrage and occasionally picked two answers: "Well, I have newly compiled it recently. I'll give it to you first. It doesn't sound bad. Do you want to see dancing? No problem. "

Yu Ao stood up, pulled everything aside, cleared a space, and then read a more dynamic song title: "Is this okay?"

The barrage was clear [Brother, I can do it! 】

Yu Ao acted completely on the spot, but where the camera couldn't capture it, actor Li was sitting and admiring it seriously, and the table in front of Li Tan was filled with various snacks.

The live broadcast room is crazy about gifts. No matter how they are packaged, people have a basic evaluation of beautiful and good things. Yu Ao's dancing really beats a group of so-called "Kings of Dance" nowadays, not to mention that appearance is justice.

After the song ended, the number of people in the live broadcast room exceeded six million. Yu Ao half-crouched in front of the camera, lifting his cuffs as if unintentionally, revealing the watch underneath, which was shining and very beautiful.

Yu Ao deliberately waited for a few seconds before he noticed someone asking about the watch. He shook his wrist and said, "This? It's a new model from New York. I bought it because I thought it was good. It looks good, right?"

[Good-looking! Are there any for ladies? ! 】

"There should be. When they sent me the recommended pictures, they sent me a lady's picture by mistake. I think the lady's picture is more delicate than the men's picture." Yu Ao said and smiled: "Of course, men don't need it either. So exquisite."

[Arrange arrangements! 】

【I'm going to buy it now! ]

[Sisters, I’m here to contribute the link! 】

Xinyuejia looked at the soaring order data in the background and simply admired Yu Ao's ability to carry goods.

At the same time, some people in the barrage asked Yu Ao why he didn't go to the fan meeting for the new drama.

Yu Aopi smiled but said: "It's the same with or without me, so I won't bother others."

[I feel sorry for my brother, I touch my head. ]

[Ignore those trolls! 】

"By the way, I have prepared a little surprise for you." Yu Ao said, adjusting the equipment, and the magnificent music sounded instantly. He took the microphone: "This is a new drama for the actor Ye Jin, 'Tian Xiao Jiu Ge' "The theme song I just composed is free. I will sing it for you first. The composer is me and the lyrics are Mr. Chu Heshan. I hope you can support me." Ye

Jin was immediately called by her manager: "Ah?"

Jin immediately climbed into Yu Ao's live broadcast room. When he heard the prelude of the music, his eyes lit up and he nodded with satisfaction, and then saw the barrage of "Ye Ao's new drama?" Must support! 】【I have been looking forward to Tianxiao Jiuge for a long time! 】 Ye Jin chuckled: "Brother Angkor, this east wind is blowing on our heads now. It's not our turn to take advantage of the situation and release a new play."