Chapter 357 - 358

Chapter 357 I will be jealous

Yu Ao thinks so. This blow to Song Yun'an should be like drizzle. It is indeed drizzle, but he can't stand Ji Lin's side. Song Yun'an immediately becomes possessed by a glass man. Until the family doctor comes, the whole He also lay in Ji Lin's arms and did not get up.

Yu Ao also pays attention to an occasion. It's okay to openly show affection, but not to show weakness. He can only take away the wounds behind his back and show them to Li Tan, but Song Yunan's mentality goes beyond the five elements. As long as he feels comfortable at the moment, that's fine.

Yu Ao felt that his tooth hurt, and he thought he was more coquettish than me.

The doctor checked again and found that Song Yun'an's mentality was no better than before. He had too many negative emotions in his heart before. Instead, it was like a needle, nailing his whole body and mind into that spine, making him unable to fall even if he wanted to. , but now the world has changed. He breathed a sigh of relief, and his whole body seemed to be lying on a cotton field, unable to recover for a long time.

"The weather in S country is unpredictable in autumn and winter, so don't catch a cold." The doctor put away the stethoscope.

"Okay, okay." After Ji Lin said this, he wanted to get up and send him to the doctor. Unexpectedly, Song Yunan's hand that was originally hanging on his arm suddenly grabbed him with force.

"Don't leave..." Song Yunan nuzzled into Ji Lin's arms.

Doctor: "...Mr. Ji, stay."

Yu Ao's mouth twitched: "I'll see you off."

Li Tan followed behind with a suppressed smile. He had been an artist in the Ji family for so many years, and he almost looked at Ji Lin's flowers. Come here, are there any beauties around? They all thought that Mr. Ji had to get tired of playing before he could calm down, and then find a well-matched man to get married and have children, which would be regarded as a major life event. Who would have thought that he fell into Song Yunan's "trap" and never came out again.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Ji Lin leaned closer and asked.

"Sleepy." Song Yunan said hoarsely.

"When everything here stabilizes, I will take you back to the country." Ji Lin felt distressed.

Song Yunan likes him to speak in this tone the most, "Okay."

No matter what Song Yunan wants to do, he can still think about it even if he has some breath left. Lan Yue has always been a thorn in his heart, just because he has some unspeakable things in his heart. Emotions have made him jump all these years, but Yu Ao's words yesterday suddenly awakened him. He has sinned a lot in his life, but at least during those relatively clean years, Song Yunan asked himself whether he was worthy of anyone, Lan Yue's It's not his fault that he has low self-esteem and jealousy.

Now that Song Yun'an was feeling a little uncomfortable with the thorn, there was no need to keep it.

On this day, Yu Ao accompanied Li Tan to shoot GG. The big prize of S Country Xin Entertainment Company fell on the actor Li. Zhou Jinhui expressed gratitude to Ji Lin on the phone: "As expected of Mr. Ji! Li Tan can go to S Country If you catch me, I will continue to work for the company."

Ji Lin happily accepted this rainbow fart and scolded Zhou Jinhui: "Don't just fall in love every day and worry more about work. "

Zhou Jinhui: "..." Isn't it time for you to worry about Mr. Song, push all the matters on the heads of the executives, and rush to country S?

In short, Li Tan's GG case has been settled.

The company had just started, and Ji Lin had to keep an eye on many things, so Song Yunan was the only one left in the villa.