Chapter 173 - 174

Chapter 173 Returning like an arrow

Yu Ao bought a few cold pills, drank them with a bottle of mineral water, and took out his mobile phone to reply to Li Tan.

Li Tan asked him if he would go back tonight?

Don't ask Yu Ao, you still have to think about it, but if you ask, you must go back.

[Let's have a meal with you. I'll leave around nine o'clock. I'm afraid it won't be until around one in the morning when I get back. You go to bed first, don't wait for me. ]

Li Tan didn't read the second half of the sentence at all: I'll go to the airport at twelve o'clock.

"This man." Yu Ao jumped twice on the spot to dispel some of the chill, except for his forehead, of course. Yu Ao touched it: "It's not disappointing, it really started to burn." By the time

Yu Ao went back, the group of people had all been wiped out. Ten bottles of beer.

"Yu Ao is coming!" someone shouted.

Qian Yuan sighed in his heart. He could avoid going too far, but he couldn't avoid drinking. Yu Ao had to accompany him for a few drinks due to emotions and reasons. To put it harshly, if these songs became popular, everyone here today would be His benefactor, this is a wine of thanksgiving, and it is also the rule in the circle.

Of course, if you have a hard fist, you will have run away long ago, and you won’t look at it if you don’t have an expression on your face.

But then again, Yu Ao is one of the best fists, so why not use it? In other words, except for the few times when Li Tan helped, Yu Ao basically never granted any privileges, including the attention Qi Lan paid to him now, which was all obtained by Yu Ao's strength.

Originally, Yu Ao actually acted very cautiously because his original body was involved in a lot of unexplainable scandals.

After paying tribute to each of them, Yu Ao was already a little shaky.

Seeing that those people were still continuing, Qian Yuan quickly stopped him: "Hey! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Yu Ao took a deep breath: "Yes, you have to drink." After saying that, Yu Ao picked up the remaining half bottle of red wine on the table, stood up and took a sip of it. He knew very well the urine of these people. If you dare to be afraid, Or give in, that would be endless slaps in the face!

Sure enough, when Yu Ao finished drinking half of the bottle, the others suddenly stopped.

"No, it doesn't mean..."

"You guys" Qian Yuan got angry.

"Brother Qian." Yu Ao took the opportunity to speak: "Sister Lan said that there is another advertising case in the morning and asked me to rush back tonight. I'm afraid I won't be able to stay with you for long." "

It's okay, you go! Business is important!" The unruly man discovered that Yu Ao was indeed a tough guy. He drank wine anyway, so

Yu Ao was not polite to them when he left.

Qian Yuan sent the person downstairs of the hotel. He was a little worried when he saw that Yu Ao's face was not red but white, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay." Yu Ao waved his hand and returned home.