Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287 My Qing Zhou will fight

"What good can I do?" Yu Ao gritted his teeth: "What good can someone like you do to me? Now that I think about it, isn't it because I didn't use your words? Why are you causing trouble for him? If you have the ability, you can ask me Trouble! You wrote some nonsense, but you think you are a masterpiece? I don’t want to say something unpleasant about the same company!"

The man was furious after what Yu Ao said, but with so many people watching, he He definitely didn't dare to make a move: "Teacher Yu, what does he have to do with you? Are you so protective? Does Movie Emperor Li know?"

"What's wrong?!" Yu Ao raised his fist and was hugged tightly.

"Yu Ao!" Zhu Yuran came back just in time: "Yu Ao, let go first! You can't fight here!"

Celebrities can't do things that damage their image, but there is an exception for Yu Ao, that is, unless you can't help it, in front of you This bitch really deserves a beating, a model of a bitch who bullies the weak and fears the strong!

"This is the Ji family." Yu Ao broke away from Zhu Yuran's hand, let go of the man, and straightened his clothes: "I want to get you, it's too easy."

Panic flashed across the man's face, and he suddenly bumped into Yu Ao , but they didn’t really hit each other, and then they fell to the ground with an “ouch” sound. The two were very close. No one else could see clearly what happened except Zhu Yuran. Looking at the man lying on the ground, Zhu Yuran’s eyes widened: "Show some face!"

"Teacher Yu is hitting someone!" the man yelled.

Zhu Yuran was about to cover his mouth, but was stopped by Yu Ao.

Yu Ao stood aside calmly: "Scream! Scream any louder. Where do you think this place is? Ji Lin's Zhou Papi has just built a recording studio with all the monitoring pickups. Guess what you just did?" Have you been admitted?" Yu Ao pointed to the camera directly above his head, "The location is particularly good."

The man stared at the camera, as if his throat was being strangled and he couldn't scream. .

Zhu Yuran suddenly became energetic: "Shout!"

When the man saw the faint smile in Yu Ao's eyes, a ridiculous idea suddenly rose in his heart. This man's behavior just now was all intentional.

But what’s the motive?

The next second, Duan Qingzhou moved. He walked slowly to Yu Ao and looked at the man condescendingly. His voice was so clear that everyone around him could hear: "If you want Yu Ao to use your words, it's fair competition. No." You need to dictate my life. How do I relate to Mr. Mu? My legs have nothing to do with you.” He paused and said, “It’s inconvenient, but you really think I won’t fight back if you bully others?

” It's Cao Wei again, this guy must be sick! I just felt something was wrong with the way he was talking to Brother Shenxian. "

This is not the first time that he often comes to the recording studio to bully newcomers.

Are you going to interfere in other people's private lives? It’s so low that it goes through the center of the earth!

Rubbish!

Saying "Brother Immortal" or "Trash", the onlookers believed who didn't need to say more.

Cao Wei originally had deep grudges with people in the recording studio, but who are Yu Ao and Duan Qingzhou? A first-line celebrity and a green bamboo-like immortal figure, if he is not offended, as for taking action?

Yu Ao picked up Cao Wei's whetstone and sharpened Duan Qingzhou's little claws. Yes, it was sharper.

Cao Wei had a cold sweat on his face and suddenly had the illusion that he had fallen into a trap.