Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243 Sorry

In fact, Yu Ao has been very busy recently, but Han Yu couldn't ignore it. When he got up this morning, he gave Li Li a haircut for a while, and Yu Ao went to the hospital with the gift.

Han Yu is the youngest of this generation of the Han family. In addition to his brother Han Wei, he also has two sisters, one who is engaged in painting and the other who plays the cello, both of whom have made great achievements. However, Han Yu's trouble directly alarmed the whole family.

As soon as Yu Ao arrived at the hospital, he found that the atmosphere was not right.

Han Kui brought Yu Ao in. The second elder of the Han family and one of Han Yu's older sisters, Han Zhen, were there. Almost as soon as the family looked at it, Yu Ao noticed the hostility coming towards them.

Yu Ao endured the discomfort in his heart and said hello to Han Yu: "Long time no see."

Han Yu had lost weight and his face was not very good-looking. He was originally sitting on the bed and staring blankly out of the window, but when he heard the movement, he immediately turned his head, his eyes Suddenly it lit up.

But Yu Ao felt a thump in his heart, this kid was serious.

"Yu Ao." Han Yu whispered.

"Well, are you feeling well?" After Yu Ao finished speaking, he nodded to the two elders of the Han family and Han Zhen.

"I'm fine!"

"You said you're fine?" Mother Han's eyes were filled with tears. "The food doesn't taste good, and I can't sleep well. Are you worried about us?"

Embarrassment and panic flashed across Han Yu's face. , he explained to Yu Ao in a low voice: "I haven't fully recovered yet, so I don't have much appetite."

"You have to eat even if you have no appetite." Yu Ao stared at Han Yu with a calm expression: "Don't let the family worry."

Han Yu's hand on the quilt tightened, and after a while he said, "Yu Ao, do you think I'm particularly naive?"

"There's always time to grow up." Yu Ao changed his way of speaking.

"Yu Ao, you were on the wilderness adventure show, why did you take care of me so much?" Han Yu asked again.

"You are young and have a fever. You are in the wilderness, so I am naturally worried." After Yu Ao finished speaking, he paused and cut off Han Yu's thoughts more gently: "If it were someone else, even Qin Shu, I would I will take care of him too."

After hearing this, Father Han looked at Yu Ao, his eyes became thicker, and he nodded appreciatively.

Han Yu closed his eyes tightly, "It's true that I am too sentimental."

Yu Ao said nothing.

"How is Actor Li treating you?"

Yu Ao said sincerely, "We have a good relationship."

Han Kui glanced at Yu Ao, indicating that he could be gentler in his words.

So gentle! Yu Ao thought to himself, would the ambiguity give Han Yu the illusion that he still has a chance?

"Yeah." Han Yu suddenly turned red.

Han Yu didn't want this. He had never been in love since he was a child, and he had never even had a crush on someone else. Until that day in the cave, when he was burning and half asleep, he opened his eyes and saw Yu Ao. He didn't understand it at first, so now he thinks about it. He became more and more unwilling to do so. This torturous feeling kept brewing and fermented, wishing to devour Han Yu. He was like a toddler, and his ability to deal with this kind of problem was almost zero.