Chapter 363 - 364

Chapter 363 Is there a dog chasing you?

Li Jun saw Yu Ao carrying a big box in and was diverted. He frowned and asked, "What is it?"

Yu Ao slammed the box on the table in front of Li Jun. Sharing credit means: "Brother, take a look."

Li Jun looked suspicious, and when he opened it, he found some couplets, paper cuts, and particularly festive small pendants. Li Jun felt strange holding them in his hand. The old house had never bothered with these. Day after day, year after year, it's the same.

"Is it okay to stick it at home?" Yu Ao asked.

"This is your home too, you have the final say." Li Jun's hair was smoothed down a little, and he felt the most pyrotechnic flavor of the New Year from the things Yu Ao brought.

When Li Tan came down, Yu Ao immediately took him to paste couplets and cut paper.

"Buzz buzz~" The phone vibrated. Li Jun opened it and saw that it belonged to Ye Jin: Baby, wait for me, I will definitely be back today.

Li Jun was upset and did not reply.

When Ye Jin didn't reply, she felt bad and ran to Director Zheng: "Can you hurry up? I have something to do at home."

Director Zheng didn't understand very much: "What can be important like this? It won't happen in a while." You have to meet a few people with me. If everything goes well, you will be the best actor this time! Isn’t that what you always wanted, the best actor?" Ye Jin

squeezed and unclenched his hand. , nodded without emotion, thinking that this is not what I have always wanted.

The process of socializing was extremely complicated. Ye Jin didn't know where those people came from with so much nonsense. Yu Ao told him to explain his intention to switch to Ji's company as soon as possible. However, Ye Jin was worried that the current employer was in chaos and would cause problems, and she wanted to wait until the contract was terminated. That day, everything came to pass.

This caused many people at the table to have strange thoughts and began to test Ye Jin overtly or covertly.

Some people still don't know that Ye Jin has signed a contract with Ji's family. They just think that Ye Jin will go out to socialize on New Year's Eve. She looks glamorous on the surface, but her security behind her back is already shaky.

What the entertainment industry is most in need of is people who come and step on people.

"Ye Jin?" A famous movie reviewer was already drunk and his cheeks were red. On this day that was supposed to be a family reunion, they were drunk and dreaming at the wine table. They had no intention of going home, talking loudly and laughing loudly. The sharp sound irritated Ye Jin's eardrums. The man asked: "Do you have any plans next?"

The question contained a lot of meanings. Many people at the table looked over. Director Zheng had a stern look on his face. He didn't expect them to dare to do this. Force Ye Jin.

Ye Jin looked calm and said: "Well, everything is done."

This is a truth, but to the ears of uninformed people, it is just a kind of sophistry to maintain face.

The reviewer stood up and wandered towards Ye Jin, "Big Star Ye, we attach great importance to Director Zheng's new play this time. What about you? Even if you leave your current company, your popularity and fans will remain, as long as you are not For Xue Zang, the future is still bright." As he spoke, he handed the wine glass in his hand to Ye Jin, with something dark in his eyes, and something disgusting to Ye Jin stirred wantonly: "We reviewers will definitely seek truth from facts. "