Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193 Brother

Qi Lan made Yu Ao laugh angrily. This person felt that no one would see it, so he returned to his roots, right?

As soon as 9:30 arrived, the director team immediately cut off the live broadcast. No matter what the people in the live broadcast room asked for, they would not refuse for one more minute. This is the genius. Only by whetting your appetite and being unable to stop can you come every night.

Yu Ao didn't even look at his phone, and continued practicing until half past ten, until Li Tan called.

"Baby!" Yu Ao rushed to the bathroom holding the phone, feeling that the empty space in his chest was suddenly filled and beating, "Are you here?"

"Arrived." Li Tan's tone was half helpless and half funny, and everyone in the world knew it. , it seems that his superstar was kept in the dark, "As soon as I leave, you will become the lover of the public."

Li Tan said and looked at the mobile phone handed over by Zhou Jinhui. There were various screenshots of Yu Ao on it, including The two pictures also gave a close-up of his waist and legs. Isn't he still a human being if he doesn't feel sad?

Yu Ao was stunned: "What do you mean?"

"Extreme Adventure is broadcast live for half an hour every night, and you didn't even check it?" Li Tan asked back.

Yu Arao slowly digested the news. No, although he participated in variety shows after his rebirth, he didn't always watch variety shows regardless of his past life. He came as soon as Qi Lan asked him to come. Who else has a variety show broadcast live at night? !

"Wait, I'll go out and troll people." Yu Ao said concisely.

"No." Li Tan stopped him: "Be careful in the future and don't get photographed again."

Yu Ao no longer had the mentality to flirt with Li Tan. He agreed while opening Weibo and waiting to see what was on the hot search. , the grass-mud horse in my heart suddenly roared past.

Are the program crew also individuals?

Some people even went to Yu Ao’s Weibo and left a message: [Brother’s waist is not his waist, it’s Saburo’s deadly scimitar. 】

The following is followed by: 【Brother’s legs are not legs, spring water on the banks of the Seine. 】

Following back, all of them said: 【Brother?】

What a good person to keep up with the times.

Yu Ao was amused. He sighed, "I understand. Have you decided where to stay tonight?" "

It's been decided. I'm on my way over there." Li Tan got into the car and saw Yu Ao let go. Instead, he started to mutter: "What should I do? So many people have seen it."

Zhou Jinhui was sitting next to him. Yu Ao's voice was normal, but he could hear it!

Zhou Jinhui silently recited "Amitabha" and "Infinite Heavenly Lord", trying to minimize the damage.

Yu Ao followed Li Tan's hair and said, "It's okay. I have a lot of special features. From now on, no one else will be able to see any of them. I'll show them all to you."

Li Tan half-joked: "Don't button your pajamas that night and take a picture for me." Me?"

"You want to see the video now!" Yu Ao did not hesitate.

Zhou Jinhui turned his back to Li Tan, which was insulting to the gentle man!

Li Tan was scrolling through Weibo and suddenly said: "Brother?"