Chapter 333 - 334

Chapter 333 Can’t Surrender

Song Yunan looked at the shattered cup at his feet, thought of something, hid his hand behind his back, and then opened the door.

"I didn't..." Song Yunan originally wanted to say that I didn't intend to pick it up, but before he could finish, he was picked up by Ji Lin.

Ji Lin looked nervous and strode back: "Have I rubbed against you?"

Song Yunan was completely reassured and said in a gentle tone: "I didn't rub against you. I was wearing thick clothes."

But Ji Lin didn't believe it and put him on the sofa. , from the ankle to the wrist, he checked it carefully. Due to physical reasons and blood coagulation disorders, the injury on the young man's shoulder had not been completely healed until now. Ji Lin was really scared.

Ji Lin raised his head and looked into Song Yunan's joyful eyes. The love flowed slowly during this period, successfully calming the impatience in his heart.

"Why did you smash the cup?" Ji Lin asked.

"Slippery hands." Song Yunan said softly.

Ji Lin was a little annoyed: "Don't touch this kind of thing in the future. Ask aunt to bring water or something."

Song Yun'an couldn't hold back this time, lying on Ji Lin's shoulder and laughing louder and louder.

Ji Lin was slightly embarrassed: "Song Yunan!"

"If you call me by your first and last name again, I'll fight you." Song Yunan said after laughing enough.

Ji Lin's mind suddenly opened up, and he thought of what happened yesterday, and blurted out: "Are you angry because I called you by your first name?"

"Yeah." Song Yunan whispered: "Ji Lin, don't call me that, let me I feel unfamiliar."

These words were so lethal that Ji Lin suddenly didn't want to care about anything and patted the young man's back: "Okay, okay, my fault."

"I gave you three cups of coffee and two cups of juice. You ignored me." Song Yunan's words of grievance and complaint sounded a bit seductive, "Ji Lin, you are so cruel. "

Am I still a human being? " ! Mr. Ji asked himself.

The first cold war between the two since they got together passed without much splash. Ji Lin was finally in a good mood, and she went out of her way to "take care of" Song Yunan comfortably at night.

But even though Mr. Ji is in a good mood, the brothers still have to get into the water.

"You want me to go to Country S to participate in the recording? Are you making trouble!" Yu Ao went to Qi Lan directly after receiving the notice. He was unwilling to do so. He was joking and separated from Li Tan for half a month. No!

"This was arranged by Mr. Ji personally." Qi Lan said calmly: "It's useless for you to tell me. Besides, how free have you been recently? Other artists are busy eating bran on the set, how about you? Follow Li's various shows Love, you can still rub Haidilao at night! Yu Ao, you are wasting your life! You are wasting your fluids. Yu Ao

made Qi Lan feel a little embarrassed and said, "You can't go to S country either!" "

I went for two weeks, but the total recording time did not exceed six days, which is great, Yu Ao." "Qi Lan said earnestly.

Yu Ao struggled desperately: "Should it be replaced by domestic success? I could record every day.

Qi Lan took a sip of health tea and said, "Don't even think about it in China. "