Chapter 26

After those words left his mouth, Duan Jiayan clearly saw the smirk of Qiao Nan widen by a couple degrees.

The fishy scent of metal rust in the air tumbled through the air, scraping past the tip of Duan Jiayan’s nose.

Qian Nan’s voice trembled slightly, unnatural zealotry flowing from within his pupils.

He was excited.

“Are you angry? A’Ye.”

Standing behind the turn of a corner, Lu Xingci’s gaze darkened.

The boy’s irises weren’t pinned on something far away. The drizzle of rain flitted past him, however, the temperature in his stare was even colder than the rain.

After Duan Jiayan had left, Qiao Nan was met with an awkward atmosphere and brought up the fact that there were some misunderstandings between him and Duan Jiayan. He had wanted to use this chance to reconcile.

After he said that, Qian Nan stood up and left right away. Lu Xingci thought it was strange, so he trailed him.

“Because of me, you’ve become unhappy.” Qian Nan’s gaze was fixedly stuck on Duan Jiayan’s face, with a tone that suggested something indecent: “You’re still so cute when you’re angry.”

Lu Xingci, still expressionless, narrowed his eyes.

A desire for destruction that he had never felt before rose from the depths of his heart. The Alpha pheromones that have been suppressed to the extreme were brewing violently.

He was just about to step forward.

Duan Jiayan looked at Qiao Nan and suddenly laughed.

As if he suddenly thought of something, his lips curled and he responded lazily: “Qiao Nan, you seem to have gotten uglier.”

Lu Xingci’s steps slowed to a stop.

Duan Jiayan stood there languidly, his view falling on Qiao Nan, then sweeping up and down: “I heard that Fu Middle doesn’t even allow students weekends to rest to improve their retention rate. You must be under a lot of pressure, right? Your hairline has moved up. I can clearly tell you’ve been studying very arduously.”

Qiao Nan froze.

Duan Jiayan paused for a moment, then continued with a light tone: “Even so, in the last Ning City Entrance Examination, it seems that Lu Xingci still scored first city-wide, right? All your hair may be falling out because of how hard you study while that guy got the top score so easily, still having numerous sisters lining up to confess to him.”

Duan Jiayan watched Qiao Nan’s reactions as he spoke, watching as he frowned, viciousness flashing in his gaze, that pair of light apricot pupils gradually being infected by anger. Duan Jiayan couldn’t help but ‘tch’ to himself.

I’m sorry, class president. I still had to use you as an example to teach him a lesson.

But I’m praising you anyway, so it doesn’t seem like you’re suffering that big of a loss.

“Do you know what a commanding presence is? This is what it is.” Duan Jiayan looked at him, slowly continuing: “As for you… When you look in the mirror, the mirror sees your face and is almost frightened into cracking. Instead of coming to bother me when you have time, why don’t you worry more about where you should go get a hair transplant.”

After he finished, he turned around to leave.

Advertisements

A light chuckle came from behind him.

I Like Your Pheromones जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें