Chapter 35

The KTV was bustling with people.

Aside from him and Duan Jiayan, the others were playing as if they had no intention of going home. Especially Chen Yue, who had started shaking his head around while rapping.

Lu Xingci lowered his eyes and looked at Duan Jiayan who was leaning against him, and who just moments ago had said something shocking.

After the other party said his flirtatious words, not only did he audaciously lie down on him, he even leaned in to sniff him.

Just like a puppy.

If he was not completely aware that Duan Jiayan only liked his pheromones, he did not know what kind of weird thoughts he’d get after being touched so intimately by the other person.

When Duan Jiayan moved in to sniff at his scent glands again, Lu Xingci finally had enough.

He pulled the boy slightly to the side to stop his nonsensical behaviour before telling Chen Yue, “I’ll be going back first.”

Chen Yue had just finished a very exciting rap and turned around to ask curiously, “Going back? It’s still a little early.”

“I’m sending him back,” Lu Xingci motioned to the unconscious Duan Jiayan. “And dropping by the pharmacy to buy some hangover medicine while I’m at it.”

Chen Yue looked at both of them with a subtle look in his eyes and laughingly said, “Then I won’t hold you back, you go on.”

Lu Xingci paid no heed to the insinuation in Chen Yue’s words and half pulled, half carried Duan Jiayan up. The latter looped an arm around Lu Xingci’s shoulders and asked, “We’re leaving?”

Lu Xingci gave an ‘en’ in reply.

He thought back to the last time they ate at Hai Di Lao, Duan Jiayan was drunk then and similarly had hooked his arm around his shoulder. Back then, Duan Jiayan and him still had an innocent student relationship with one another.

Now……

It should still be an innocent student relationship.

“Let’s go,” Duan Jiayan said, still latching on to his words from before. “Let’s go to the door to pick up prawns.”

Lu Xingci said resigned, “Not going.”

“Why?” Hearing that, Duan Jiayan’s fingers jerked slightly and scratched his back.

Lu Xingci felt his cat-like strength and joked, “Because I already have one on my back.”

“……” Duan Jiayan responded after a while. “Who are you scolding? I’m not a prawn.”

“Then what are you?”

“I’m……” Duan Jiayan pondered, deep in thought. “A handsome hottie that refuses to divulge my name. If you have no idea what to call me, you can choose to call me daddy.”

“Duan Jiayan, you’re not actually drunk are you?” Lu Xingci conversed with him as he brought him out of the KTV. “Why do you perpetually like being someone’s father?”

“I like a lot of things,” Duan Jiayan laid on him and mumbled. “I also like you—”

Advertisements

He paused before adding on, “—your body’s pheromones.”

Lu Xingci could feel a slight migraine building from the heartless pause.

He felt that if he continued letting Duan Jiayan mess around like this, a change might take place in their innocent student relationship.

There was a pharmacy not far from the KTV.