Chapter 38

After putting down his phone, Duan Jiayan laid back down on the bed.

Even though it hurt, he still decided to wash up. Song Yi saw him stepping into his slippers and slowly making his way over. As he bowed his head to wash his face, he could see the back of the other’s neck was a patch of red. Song Yi anxiously reminded him, “Xiao-Duan, your nape seems to be red. Is it your disorder again?”

Duan Jiayan nodded as he washed his face.

Song Yi finally understood why he sat unmovingly on his bed this morning, “Does it hurt? Why not head down to the classroom early to look for the class monitor—”

Duan Jiayan finished washing his face. He swung his hands to shake off the beads of water as he said, “He said he’ll be coming over in a bit.”

Song Yi paused, “Huh? He… He’s coming to our dorm?”

Duan Jiayan gave an ‘en’, “To help finish up the mark for me.”

Song Yi fell into silence before shouting, “Xiao-Duan!!”

Duan Jiayan was caught off guard by the shout and reflexively shouted back, “What?!”

Song Yi, “I feel! Class Monitor! He! Most probably! Highly Likely! Seems to be—”

Song Yi watched as Duan Jiayan raised an eyebrow, with a look that said “What on earth are you trying to say?”

Song Yi sighed, “Never mind, I’ll be leaving first.”

As he spoke, Song Yi picked up his bag.

Half a beat later, he felt like such a situation was simply not one he can just let go. Song Yi turned around to study Duan Jiayan before sighing once again and said, “Bro, you really do look pretty good, but your brain just seems like it can’t make turns.”

Duan Jiayan, “????”

Song Yi, “You, a waste of god’s gift.”

Duan Jiayan, “What did I do?”

Song Yi, “You, living in bliss but don’t even know it.”

Duan Jiayan, “Speak properly.”

“Forget it,” Song Yi decided to stop and smiled meaningfully as he changed the topic, “After you finish up your mark, remember to tell class monitor if his bite felt good or not.”

After he finished speaking, he opened the door to leave.

Seeing the boy standing outside, Song Yi froze and hurriedly hid his leering smile, instead greeting him energetically “That… Good morning class monitor!”

Duan Jiayan was on the balcony washing his hands and did not have a view of the dorm’s door, hence could not see who had just came in.

Hearing Song Yi’s last sentence to him, Duan Jiayan laughed from the balcony. Afraid that Song Yi could not hear him, he raised his volume and said, “Telling him whether his bite feels good or not, am I that vulgar a person? Why not let me bite you and you tell me if it feels good or not?”

Song Yi, “……”

Advertisements

Song Yi looked as Lu Xingci raised an eyebrow and felt as if his surrounding just fell into a deadly silence.

“Sure,” Lu Xingci looked towards the figure on the balcony and said slowly, breaking the silence, “Where do you want to bite?”

Song Yi, “……”

Oh my god aaaaaaa!

What kind of words are these?

Duan Jiayan heard his voice and froze.