Chapter 63

When that sentence fell, Lu Xingci was too stunned to speak for a while, and then his thoughts started to became so hot that he felt like he was about to explode.

He seldom had this feeling of being completely overwhelmed. But tonight, Duan Jiayan was repeatedly cornering him.

So unscrupulous, yet ignorant.

“Should I hide all the wine at our home in the future?” He rubbed Duan Jiayan’s fingers lightly and muttered to himself.

It was considered a terrible thing for an omega to condone an alpha without any principles.

But now that he was under the influence of his stress disorder, he could barely remind himself to maintain his senses. After a certain age, when Duan Jiayan’s glands went back to normal, he wasn’t sure as of whether he would still do anything that has no bottom line. Like now.

Lu xingci’s voice just now was too low, and Duan Jiayan couldn’t hear it clearly. He only felt Lu Xingci holding his shoulder. Duan Jiayan glanced lazily to the side, his eyes fell on his hand, but he didn’t move away.

Offering no resistance.

Lu Xingci entwined his fingers with Duan Jiayan’s fingers and clasped his hand. When holding hands, he attentively grasped the collar that Duan Jiayan was pulling, into his hand.

The first touch was a kiss.

The feeling of their pheromones entangling was even more fascinating than what he had imagined, and Duan Jiayan can’t help but straighten his back. The kiss shifted from the lips to the side of the neck, and by the time he reacted, Lu Xingci had already picked him up with one hand.

The other party probably thought it was too troublesome to bend down and so he put him directly on the desk.

The tables and chairs in their dormitory were all very high. After Duan Jiayan sat on it, he just looked at Lu Xingci who was standing. The latter looked at him carefully, and suddenly pulled his collar, dragging his head down, and forcing him to bend his neck.

In this position, his back and waist were forced to arch, Lu Xingci pressed his shoulders from the side, and his fingers slid across his chin.

It was Duan Jiayan who liked the touch of the other party, but being pulled so rudely, Duan Jiayan was also a little dissatisfied: “Don’t pull, what are you doing pressing on me? I don’t think this is very comfortable, or I will push you– Hmm! Take it easy!”

His protesting voice gradually became weaker after the pheromone was injected into his gland. As if afraid that he would dodge, the fingers holding his jaw were very strong. Slowly, Duan Jiayan frowned slightly, involuntarily.

It hurt.

It hurt so much, but it wasn’t the same as before.

During the temporary marking process, the alpha has absolute dominance and control over his omega. Duan Jiayan didn’t have the strength to speak, so he could only lightly push Lu Xingci.

But his current strength is no different from that of a cat scratching.

Feeling the uneasy movements of the person in his arms, Lu Xingci reached out and rubbed his head casually.

He thought that Duan Jiayan was playing with him and didn’t take it seriously.

At first, he just wanted to make a shallow mark for Duan Jiayan, just to make this guy calm down. But as he continued to bite, the markings got deeper and deeper.

He was indeed a little disturbed by Duan Jiayan’s provocation, and the thoughts buried in his heart continued to take hold of his reason. And just like this, he let himself bite Duan Jiayan’s neck.