Chapter 76

ILYP: Extra 4 (END)

With Chen Yue and the others howling from time to time, the wedding procedures were finally carried out.

Duan Jiayan and Lu Xingci followed behind their parents for a round of toasting, and finally stopped by their high school classmates.

Seeing the two of them approaching, Shen Chilie was the first to put down his chopsticks, and was about to blurt out:

“Son——”

Song Yi nudged him from the side to remind Shen Chilie that Fu Yuan was nearby, his seniority would probably be messed up if he shouted it out.

Shen Chilie said lovingly, “Xiao Duan, I didn’t expect you to get married so soon. We watched you and Lu Ge get to where you are today. “

Duan Jiayan was speechless.

If it weren’t for the elders being present, he would have asked this actor if he was itching for a beating again.

Jiang Yao smiled and said, “Thank you for coming to their wedding today.”

Fu Yuan also raised her glass and said, “The venue was troublesome to reach. Thank you for coming.”

Seeing the two well-dressed ladies smiling and thanking them, the boys, who had been noisy a moment ago, instantly became well-behaved.

Amidst a bunch of “Auntie, you’re too polite,” “It’s no trouble at all,” and “I actually treat this as a summer vacation,” Jiang Yao took a sip of the wine in her glass and turned to Lu Xingci. “You’ll sit here? After dinner, rest for a while, and then go to the beach to play. “

Lu Xingci nodded.

After the elders left, Lu Xingci pulled out chairs for himself and Duan Jiayan. Duan Jiayan took the opportunity to sit next to Song Yi. Song Yi looked at the ring on his finger and teased, “Xiao Duan, you’re a married man now.”

Shen Chilie had been waiting for the elders to leave, and now he couldn’t wait to shoot his mouth. “Son, come, come. Let’s see what’s the difference between a married man and an unmarried man … Ah, f * ck, I think you’re more handsome now. “

As soon as he said that, there was laughter around him. Duan Jiayan laughed as well. “Then you should get married too.”

Shen Chilie said, “No, it’s okay. It would be a crime for me to be more handsome.”

Before Duan Jiayan could make fun of him, Shen Chilie suddenly turned to look at Lu Xingci. “Lu Ge, let’s have a drink.”

As he spoke, he filled Lu Xingci’s glass with wine. “We’re quite relieved that he’s married to you. After all, he’s used to being straightforward. It’s really good to have someone watching over him. “

Duan Jiayan looked at Shen Chilie, and was about to ask how long the other party wanted to take advantage of him and become his father, when Shen Chilie’s voice paused, and his eyes fell on Lu Xingci’s face.

“Song Yi and I are quite envious of the two of you. You met so early and even got married. As his friends, we just want him to live a happy life and not encounter any messy things. ”

The smile on his lips faded a little. It was rare for him to be so serious. “But if something really happens in the future, we definitely won’t let him be unhappy.”

“Class Rep, he’s just joking,” Song Yi interrupted with a smile. “It’s fine as long as you and Xiao Duan are happy.”

“Don’t worry.” Lu Xingci took the initiative to clink glasses with Shen Chilie. “I won’t let him be unhappy.”