Chapter 31

Seeing Lu Xingci leave the private room, Chen Yue’s gaze fell on Duan Jiayan.

After the latter snapped out of his daze, he took the menu and started discussing what to order with Shen Chilie.

Duan Jiayan seemed to perpetually feel like someone was looking at him. He raised his head and saw Chen Yue looking at him contemplatively.

Duan Jiayan assumed that he wanted the menu and after Shen Chilie was done ordering, pushed the menu in front of Chen Yue, “What do you want to eat? You can order it.”

Chen Yue took the menu and said vaguely, “I just realised that you’re pretty good looking.”

Duan Jiayan laughed and not at all humbly nodded, “Thank you, you don’t look too bad yourself.”

Chen Yue pondered for a second before suddenly asking, “Then do you find Lu-gou good looking?”

Without hesitating, Duan Jiayan answered, “Of course he’s good looking, an absolute hunk. He’s just a little less good looking compared to me.”

Chen Yue, “……”

Lu Xingci stood outside the door of the Jiachuan restaurant, staring dazedly at nothing in particular.

He felt that his temper was a little unexpected. He had no idea why he had a sense of hostility towards Shen Chilie. What was more baffling was the fact that the other had done nothing to earn his ire. From the start, he’s barely spoken two sentences to him, his pheromones were also well kept and not directed at him rudely.

Speaking of pheromones…

Since Shen Chilie and Duan Jiayan were sitting so closely, plus the fact that they most probably already had some close contact before this, Duan Jiayan was still carrying the smell of Shen Chilie’s red tea pheromones.

Wasn’t he still in his heat?

Isn’t his stress disorder quite serious?

Being so close to other people, doesn’t he feel any pain?

He took in a breath, slightly grinding his molars. He felt that his thoughts were being too meddlesome and rather unreasonable.

Lu Xingci put out his cigarette and made his way back in.

After lunch, Duan Jiayan made his way back to his dorm for an afternoon nap. Song Yi excitedly told him that something good might be happening later. He heard that the School Celebration were happening soon and so relevant activities are being planned out for it.

As it turned out, during his afternoon class, Zhao Minjun announced that next month will be Yi Zhong’s eightieth anniversary and both the freshman and sophomore year will need to produce a class activity. Class ten’s activity had been decided to be a class choir and practices will start that very night.

Zhao Minjun added that ABO related activities might also be planned this month and if nothing goes wrong, the sophomore year should be going to an ABO museum in Zhao city.

After making her announcement, Song Yi said to Duan Jiayan, “Zhao city huh, it’s a good place.”

Zhao city was close to the sea, with a bustling nightlife filled with bars and other similar forms of entertainment. Song Yi was excited, “We can secretly sneak out to play then?”

Duan Jiayan was also very interested, “If we’re really going to Zhao city, then let’s sneak out to play.”

As his words left his mouth, Zhao Minjun’s gaze fell on him. She looked at the two brothers and called out one of their names, “Duan Jiayan, what are you secretly talking to Song Yi about?”