Chapter 62

Lu Xingci was slightly startled.

“I shouldn’t have said those things to you in the afternoon.” Duan Jiayan said, “I won’t mention it again in the future.”

It didn’t matter if he was worried or uncertain about the future, he could still work for the better. When talking about breaking up in front of Lu xingci, he really did something wrong.

“I gave it some thought, even if you can’t be in the same city as me, you can take the test in the adjacent city.” Duan Jiayan paused: “Actually, I…”

He wanted to talk about his parents, but after thinking about it, he felt it was unnecessary.

Lu Xingci was not like his father who had only met a few times, nor was he like Fu Yuan. It didn’t make any sense to say all that in this mess.

“Even if it’s a long-distance relationship in the end, it doesn’t matter.” Duan Jiayan looked at him and said in a soft voice, “I will come to you every day.”

There was a gleam of water in his eyes, and he continued looking at him without blinking.

But if it’s really a long-distance relationship, how could he go to find him every day?

Lu Xingci listened to his illogical words, not sure if he was drunk. After all, he couldn’t tell from his face, and even the roots of his ears were only slightly red.

Before coming to the rooftop, Lu Xingci had thought about what he would probably say to Duan Jiayan. But Duan Jiayan talked a lot like this, and his previously suppressed anger disappeared without a trace.

Those threats or pressing questions, he didn’t want to say a word of them to Duan Jiayan.

“I will, too, study hard.” Duan Jiayan said and then paused.

He was actually a little drunk, and couldn’t help but sigh from the bottom of his heart: “You say, why is the book so difficult to read? I read and want to cry every day, is the electromagnetic field something that people learn? I am not an electric charge, how can I know which direction it wants to roll?”

Lu Xingci wanted to laugh.

Immediately afterwards, a light and clean breath swept across Duan Jiayan’s face, he could feel Lu Xingci’s palm holding the side of his face, and the other hand gently knocked on his forehead.

“Are you stupid?”

Duan Jiayan knew that he was no longer angry.

After relaxing, he couldn’t help rubbing Lu Xingci’s palm with his cheek. But listening to the other party’s teasing question, coupled with the spirit of drinking, Duan Jiayan was inexplicably aggrieved: “Not everyone’s brains are as easy to use as yours. I at least know about an electromagnetic field, you can go ask that Hei Pi, he will probably think you’re talking about a vegetable market.”

Hei Pi has long since been out of the school because of the training camp.

When Lu Xingci heard this, he smiled again: “You frame someone like this while they are not at school?”

Duan Jiayan looked at him and smiled, barely holding back his reason.

“There is one more year.” Lu Xingci maintained the motion of dragging his cheek, and his fingers slid slightly: “I will help you to review slowly, you will get the score you want.”

He said this very convincingly. , Duan Jiayan unknowingly agreed. Seeing this, Lu Xingci added softly, “Don’t be afraid.”

His speech was slow and gentle, causing Duan Jiayan’s heart to collapse.