Chapter 75

ILYP: Extra 3

For most students, their sophomore year was probably the easiest year of college. After their schoolwork and social circle stabilized, they gradually began to plan for their future.

It was late spring, and the evening sun shone into the room through the window. Lu Xingci lowered his head and kissed Duan Jiayan’s lips.

The latter hadn’t recovered from the entanglement that had just ended, and his eyes were slightly unfocused. It wasn’t until his lips were bitten that Duan Jiayan reflexively trembled.

The alpha, who was hugging him, seemed pleased by his reaction, and his arms around him slowly tightened. Lu Xingci turned his face and kissed his ear.

“Are you sleepy?”

He used to hear Shen Chilie joke that an Alpha would habitually encroach on his territory. The more time Lu Xingci spent with him, the more he liked physical contact with him. All their intimate actions seemed to have left a scent on his body.

“I’m sleepy.” Duan Jiayan lazily adjusted his position and patted the arms around him. “I’m not feeling well, don’t hug me so tightly.”

After confirming that Duan Jiayan was really tired, Lu Xingci let go. He looked at the person lying next to him for a while and said in a low voice, “Why don’t we find a time to get the marriage certificate?”

Duan Jiayan was about to fall asleep. In a daze, he asked, “What certificate?”

Lu Xingci looked at him for a while. Seeing that he was about to close his eyes, he said bluntly, “I want to get married.”

Duan Jiayan’s mind went blank for a second.

After confirming that he hadn’t heard wrong, the sleepiness that had just been brewing dissipated. He faced Lu Xingci and looked at him blankly. “Marriage? Is it the marriage I’m thinking of? Why did you suddenly mention this? “

Lu Xingci’s palm pressed against the back of Duan Jiayan’s head, making him look into his eyes. “It’s not sudden. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.”

“…”
Duan Jiayan was speechless for a moment.

Seeing his silence, Lu Xingci flipped over and pulled Duan Jiayan on top of him. His slightly cold fingers touched Duan Jiayan’s chin and gently slid down.

Duan Jiayan instinctively sensed danger after being tormented by him for an entire afternoon.

“Have you forgotten what you said?” His voice was a little low as he teased, “Do you want to be a scumbag?”

Duan Jiayan thought for a moment and suddenly remembered that he had promised to get married after he entered university.

At that time, the atmosphere was quite good. Not only was Lu Xingci persuaded, but he himself was also quite serious. Duan Jiayan understood what was going on.

Suddenly, he regained his confidence and questioned him, “What are you talking about? Am I that kind of person?”

His attitude was completely different. Seeing this, Lu Xingci gently tapped the tip of his nose and smiled in agreement. “Of course you’re not.”

Duan Jiayan couldn’t figure out what he was thinking, so he grabbed his hand and pretended to get up. “Alright, get up, get up, get up immediately. What time does the Civil Affairs Bureau close?Is it too late to get up now? “

Knowing that he was coaxing him, Lu Xingci played along and said, “There’s still time. Let’s go.”

Lu Xingci got out of bed and grabbed a sweater from the wardrobe to change into. Duan Jiayan didn’t expect him to really plan to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau right after saying it. For a moment, he didn’t know whether he should get up with him or not.