Night 4: The secret room

Dan receives a call from Fazbear management and learns that he and Ant have both been demoted to secondary security guards cause of tampering with the animatronics. Dan is visibly upset by the incident and when Ant arrives they explore the ventilation system to find out how the animatronics attacked them from there last night. Dan is clearly tired as he hasn't slept in two days and he explains the ventilation mechanics to Ant. They are both amazed and confused as they discover that Fazbear Entertainment Company spent a giant amount of money making a huge air duct system that people can walk through and didn't spend a single penny repairing the place! While exploring, they find a secret room that looks suspicious. Their curiosity wins and they go inside.

Ant: Okay what's with this place? I don't remember ever seeing this place in initiation.

Dan: I'm the freaking manager and even I didn't know about it.

They see some rusty, old models of animatronics, when suddenly the lights go out! 

Ant closes the door to make sure nothing comes in but accidentally locks them in the room and traps them in there! They are forced to break through the wall and escape, which reveals that this strange room is right behind the pizzeria reception. 

Ant: Okay, I think this must have been a storage room or something.

Dan: Yeah, that's where they'd store some really weird mannequins. 

Ant: Oh, dude it's already night time. We should head to the office to keep an eye on things.

Dan: Ok let me check the cams, OH they already left. Wait a minute... Ant how many cameras are they normally?

Ant: It goes up to cam 7, why?

Dan: There is a cam 8! And it's the old room we just came in from! 

Ant: What the heck?! Did anything change there?

Dan: No, why would it? We closed the door.

Ant: Dude seriously, I have a bad feeling about this. Check it again just for the sake of being sure.

Dan: Ok, fine... OH HOLY CRAP!!! It's the purple guy, Renaldo!!

Ant comes out to stop him, when he sees the Golden Freddy animatronic moving! Dan is attacked by something in the vents and Ant rushes back to their office. The animatronics are chasing him all over the building and he traps himself in the secret room!

Ant: Dude, I'm stuck in the old room. This is INSANE! There's no way we're gonna make it through this!

Dan: I see you in the cameras, you must get out of there.

Ant: I don't know what's outside, I'm scared to run out. I don't know what to do! I have to make a run through the vents!

Dan: You're going through the vents, dude there is something in the vents!

Ant: Are you serious? OH I see them! Dude, I need help!!

Dan: Ant the power came on we're good!

Ant: REALLY?? Thank goodness man, they were so close to killing me! They are all in the vents staring at me!

Dan: What are we supposed to do now? We can't close up and if we don't put back the animatronics  they will sue us.

Ant: Okay, I'll take over for today man, you need to get some sleep, cause you were kinda loopy today. Just find a place to rest and I'll take care of everything.

Dan: Alright, goodnight buddy.