Night 4: Rampage of walking machines

Dan and Ant are in the R&D room, when they hear the alarm going on.

Dan: WHAT IS THAT?

Ant: WHY IS THE ALARM GOING ON?!!

Dan: Ant, doesn't that mean Vixie is in the vents?

Ant: Oh crap! Let's go to the offices and check our cameras.

They rush to their offices and find that Vixie is indeed in the vents...

Dan: Dude, Vixie is in your vents!

Ant: I was about to say the same thing to you! Are we sure there are two Vixies?!

Dan: Screw this, I'm done. This is getting way out of our control.

Ant: I don't think we ever were in control!

Dan: WHATEVER! I don't care about the paycheck anymore. I'm walking out of this nightmare fuel!

As Dan and Ant open the entrance door to leave, they see the absolute terror: All the workers have been murdered and the two of them are trapped through a stack of boxes at the only exit from the building!!

Ant: WHAT THE HELL!!!

Dan: They're all dead Ant! THEY'RE ALL DEAD!!! It killed them all! 

Ant: What are they all doing here, wait ARE WE TRAPPED??!

Dan: Oh man, look at this! 

Ant: Dan, we need to go.

Dan: Who did this? And who stuffed all the animatronics in their boxes and trapped us here??!

Ant: Let's talk about that when we are safe. Our best chance right now is to go back to the apartment. The longer we're out here, the more danger we're in.

They head back to their apartment to find safety but they find animatronics everywhere! Entering their room, they see Renaldo!!

Ant: WHAT??!! RENALDO??

Renaldo: Hello, Antony, Daniel.

Ant: SO YOU'RE BEHIND THIS?

Renaldo: There is no escape from my torment!

Dan: WHY DID YOU KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE?!

Renaldo: They're in the way of torment!

Ant: What do you mean torment?

Renaldo: You must finish your torment!

Ant: What is he talking about Dan?

Dan: I think he's talking about the room with the dead people we saw, our last night at the pizzeria.

Renaldo: You witnessed something that you shouldn't see.

Ant: We found the remains of children in this room! Are you saying that was your doing??!

Renaldo: They experienced their torment!

Dan: YOU FREAKING SICKO! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!

Renaldo: And so do you. There is no escaping my torment...

Renaldo lets out a sinister laugh as suddenly the lights go out! Ant and Dan are forced to flee and momentarily find safety in Ant's office, until Vixie emerges from the vents!

They immediately rush to Dan's office. The night continues with them  running from office to office, trying to survive the rabid walking machines. They run, they hide, they open and close doors and all that for the ultimate prize: their lives... 

After a long and intense chase Dan and Ant are hiding inside the R&D room without lighting, with all the animatronics looking for them. But once again the clock turns to 6AM, and they manage to win the struggle for survival!

(At 6AM)

Ant: HOLY MACKEREL! I'm happy to be alive right now...

Dan: I can't even describe the amount of poop in my pants dude... So what are we gonna do now? We have no way out! Everyone else is dead!! And these things are even in our apartment!!! We have nothing to get out of here!

Ant: I don't know man...