Night 3: Puppets invade, hallucinations slowly fade

Having faint out, Dan has a strange dream: A man is working in his garage when his daughter walks in. The man tells the child to leave cause he is busy. As the girl goes out to the yard to play, a sudden braking of a car is heard which eventually crashes into something. The man goes outside and sees that his daughter has been run over, leaving only blood and her teddy bear fredbear in the street....

Dan wakes up, after Ant rushed outside to help him.

Ant: DAN ARE YOU OKAY??

Dan: I think...

Ant: What happened. Wait? Why is Freddy's head okay? WHAT'S GOING ON??

Dan: I don't know man, I just had the weirdest dream, but it felt so real!

Ant: What happened? 

Dan: There was like a dude, and his daughter was hit by a car, I think. I felt really sad...

Ant: Do you know who he was?

Dan: No, no, I couldn't tell, my mind is jumbled right now.

Ant: That's really weird. Do you have any idea why is Freddy is suddenly okay now? He was all messed up in the camera!

Dan: Well, maybe this didn't happen. I mean, we had weird stuff happened at the factory too...

Ant: Yeah, wait? You said you didn't remember this. You remember the factory now?

Dan: I guess, I do. I don't remember everything I just remember there was a factory.

Ant: Speaking of that, we should probably return back in our offices and check the cameras to see if things are okay and we don't imagine everything.

After his faint, Dan not only begins to look more like his former self, but also begins to remember the factory. Ant reminds him of some of his own hazy memories about it, like Vixie being the most aggressive one there...

 They head towards their guard towers and continue to watch over the place, returning to their old dynamics.

Dan: Oh, my head hurts!

Ant: I guess you probably took a really bad fall.

Dan: As long as I remember, I saw Freddy having that glowy face, and then I just blacked out...

As they watching the monitors, they discover that the security gates are completely useless as the animatronics simply jump over them and enter into restricted areas!

Ant: DUDE NO! CHICA JUST JUMPED INTO THE MAINSTAGE AREA!!!

Dan: WHAT??! She is coming through my door Ant! Help!

Ant:  I'm on my way man, open the gate to take her back to her place.

While watching his cameras Dan sees the marionette in the park's haunted house moving, and he's confused mainly because there are no mechanisms inside it.

Dan: Ant, that marionette just moved a little bit.

Ant: Are you serious?!

Dan: Yes! I thought that thing can't move it's just a puppet!

Ant puts Chica back in place and as he returns to his cameras, he sees something red on the walls of the Fredbear's Family Dinner... 

Ant: Dude there is something red on the walls, I need to check that out.

Dan: That's probably tomato sauce, I mean it is a pizzeria.

Ant: I don't know but I'm gonna check that out. Open up the gate for a second.

Dan: MA... MAA... MARIONETTE IS GONE! WHERE IS THAT MARIONETTE??? There is nothing on the cameras!

Dan is searching for that puppet in the cameras, as Ant walks into Fredbear Dinner...

Ant: OH! I don't think I wanna walk in there... That is exactly what I was fearing! Dan, you need to get to the Dinner as fast as you can! We've got a real problem!!

Dan: What could be the problem?

Ant: We've got some blood on the floor, in the Dinner that was not here before!!

As Dan comes out of his office, he finds the gruesome puppet from the haunted house, hovering over, in front of his tower!!! Terrified, he runs towards Ant at the Dinner! They walk down the corridor to a familiar place: the kitchen. As they enter, they see a shocking image...

 The two nightguards that were supposed to be on their posts are murdered!!

Ant: WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!

Dan: OH!!! Those are the security guards?! What a wonder they didn't show up!! Why are they here?!