Night 1: Back to reality

(A/N: This season will have less dialogue and more description, so the style will be slightly different)

Dan is finally awake in the real world, after Michael helped him.

 "Oww... Everything hurts... Where am I?" Dan exclaims.

He wakes up dazed and confused in a completely unrecognizable place: a medical base. Apparently, he realizes that this is Renaldo's secret hideout and that he must be around somewhere. 

He sees puddles of blood throughout the room and on the bed next to him, and he really hopes that these don't belong to Ant...

He sees the intravenous serum that Renaldo gave him. The drug inside it, was the source of his Fun Park nightmare, and Dan is disturbed only by the thought that there was such thing as this in his blood. He searches for traces of his friend Ant, but sadly all he finds is an emerald skirt covered in blood...

"Ugh, how am I gonna get out of here?" Dan says disappointed, as he realizes that the door is  locked.

He hears strange sounds from the vents and proceeds to hide behind some curtains. He peeks out to find a new animatronic, Circus Baby wandering from vent to vent. 

He decides to go towards the same vent that the animatronic went through. He ends up finding a storage room and as he proceeds, he finds Funtime Freddy and a switch behind a desk. Dan flips it recklessly, and the lighting turns off...

With the lights off, Funtime Freddy awakes and rushes to Dan!! He quickly scurries back into he vent and returns to the original room. He realizes now, that the only way to leave is through the other vent.

As he proceeds, he points out to himself how really ridiculous this whole story sounds. And how stupid he would sound, telling this story to the police. A drugged man waking up from a coma, taken captive by a maniac killer who wants his soul to revive his dead daughter, and also being hunted by a couple of childish chuck-e-cheese animatronics. 

Yeah, he is right. This sounds really wrong out of context...

Following the other vent he finds a maze built room. Reaching the end of this maze, he finds an inactive Foxy animatronic, who seems to be guarding yet another switch.

Without hesitation, Dan flips it. The switch turns on the light in this place, and Dan hears a distant sound of a door opening. But then...

Foxy suddenly activates and frantically chases Dan! Dan quickly returns to the room he had originally woken up, with Foxy being just a stone's throw behind him. He sees the previously locked door open and he rushes through it. After being chased down the hall, Dan eventually is led to a warehouse which he locks right before Foxy enters! He has finally found some time to catch his breath and collect his thoughts...

He opens the exit door and sees a shadow of  an animatronic looming down the hall...

Meanwhile, Renaldo lets out an evil laugh, while watching Dan on the monitors, noticing his every move, his every futile attempt to escape. 

He claims that "everything is going according to plan" and that he will soon be able to see his wife, Ophelia again...