Night 1: Fresh start, rotten memories

Dan and Ant wake up dazed, trapped in cages with their memories blurred.

Ant: Wh.. What happened?

Dan: Ant, you're alright!

Ant: How did we get down here?

Dan: Heck if I know, I remember us at the factory and then... nothing.

Ant: Same here, memories all fuzzy...

Suddenly they hear a voice telling them to escape because, as he claims, "he's coming back soon". The voice unlocks their cages and they try to flee, as they are both intercepted by Renaldo...

The Fredbear's Fun Park, the giant theme park is about to open tomorrow. The owners of this park Dan and Ant along with a new colleague named William are inspecting the park to see if it is ready to open the following day. 

(A/N: Now, you may wonder: They just were trapped in cages, how they ended on Fazbear Disneyland?? Don't worry it will make sense later:)

William: Ok, just tightening the last of the bolts up and here we go. These animatronics are almost ready for tomorrow.

Dan: William, are these things going to be done anytime soon??

William: One moment sir.

Dan: You know we already have a deadline right? We're opening tomorrow and we don't have much time. Everything on the park must be spot on! If it's not people won't like us and won't spend their money here!

Ant: Jeez, calm down Dan , lets just run through our checklist.

The park is designed as a giant circle with 6 different areas: 

Mainstage, Vinnie's Wild West, Foxy's Pirate Zone, Fazbear's hills, Bonnie's Rock Zone and Chica's Party World. A copy of the restaurant Fredbear's Family Dinner is also built up inside the park.

Dan, Ant and William are walking through the park, testing if everything is safe and ready for the Grand Opening. They ride rollercoasters, jump on bouncy castles, check the animatronic and argue over the market researching.

 Their characters seem to have changed a lot though.  Dan is an arrogant, greedy capitalist and sassy boss who's overpricing everything in this park, and Ant is a combative syndicalist. As expected, they treat each other rudely, with Dan threatening Ant to cut his pay and Ant saying he literally can't do that cause he has not the authority.

They really seem to have very hazy memories about their past, with Dan don't remembering working in a Fazbear's pizza place (even though he's constantly mixing up the names Fazbear and Fredbear) and Ant falsely remembering the name Renaldo. Dan also doesn't remember Ant being in his birthday party at Fredbear's Family Dinner, even though Ant claims that he was there with him.

(At Chica's Party World)

Ant: So this is Fredbear Dinner...

Dan: William, is this a recreation or is it the original one?

William: I actually heard a rumor that the whole park was built around the original, but I can't say for sure. It's a nice redesign, either way though.

Dan: Ah, I've been here before, back when I was a kid.

Ant: Yeah, I remember attending to your birthday party.

Dan: Birthday what? I didn't know you until college man, what are you talking about?

As they end their inspection, they reach to the mainstage. The only thing left to check is if the security guards have checked in. They go up to the security towers of the park, only to see that none of the security guards are at their post!

Ant: So are the security guards here?

William: Eh, I actually never heard of them sir.

Dan: WHAT??!

Ant: ARE YOU SERIOUS? So nobody is monitoring the park tonight?

Dan: William, I need you to go home and call them to get their butts over here, or I will chew out their ears!

William: I understand, sir.

William goes home to call the two nightguards. Meanwhile, with no one looking after the park, Dan and Ant are forced to take on the duties of security guards tonight...

Ant: Ok, we've done this before so...

Dan: What? We've never been security guards!

Ant: We've been security guards a couple years ago. How don't you remember that? 

Dan: The only thing we did back then it's that we met at a Fazbear's Pizza and... oh why does that keep coming on my head?

Ant: I'm amazed that you can't remember that, it was a really impactful part of our lives!

Dan: Dude, we just got manager positions what are you rambling about? Anyway let's get to the security towers, we don't want anyone sneaking in.