Night 7: Horrible truth revealed

Dan has finally figured this out. Renaldo is the one responsible for all of this. Trapping Ant and Dan in a mind "time loop", and of course... killing Ant.

Dan: YOU ARE THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS AREN'T YOU RENALDO?

Renaldo: It's about time you found out!

Dan:  So what really is true? All of this has been fake, hasn't it?

Renaldo: No. I assure you this all has been very real!

Dan: Why are you doing this?? Why a park? Why me? AND WHY DID YOU KILL ANT??!

Renaldo: His soul was not clean...

Dan: Wait?! His soul??!

Renaldo reveals to Dan that he killed his friend to revive his dead daughter, by using his soul remnant!!

It's crystal clear now that his daughter's unfair death has been driving him insane, turning him into a lifeless, twisted killer... Making him wanna take away the joy of others, cause he was himself miserable. Making him oversaturate his world with creating these advanced-technology robots with only one goal: To make himself happy.

He didn't realize one thing though... It wasn't his robotic artistry that gave his life a true meaning. It was his family and his love for them, something that he consciously ignored. And now that he tries to fix it, it's too late...

He tried to use Ant's soul as a pure vessel for his dear Emilia. However this didn't go as he planned and now Renaldo wants Dan's soul too!

Dan: YOU'RE CRAZY!!

Renaldo: What parent wouldn't want to see their child once again? There isn't a day that goes by, that I don't see her... I feel the torment. A truer torment than you or anyone else will EVER imagine!!!

Dan: YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!!! YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW HOW IT FEELS??!

Renaldo: SILENCE!!! You know NOTHING of what I've felt!!

Renaldo immediately unleashes all the animatronics in the fun park to capture Dan. 

Dan runs and reaches the bouncy castle. He turns off his flashlight and tries to collect his thoughts, when suddenly Michael appears once again. 

He tells Dan to find the cage room where he had originally woken up with Ant. There he must ask for "the thing that doesn't belong". That should wake him up.

He also pleads with Dan when he wakes up from this dream, to prevent his father from doing this ever again. Confused, Dan manages to finally find that room, but the door is electronically locked, which means he has to turn off the generator to open it.

He goes through that long tunnel again to reach the generator room, but the animatronics didn't say their last word...

They chase him along with Ant, as he finally reaches the generator. After a peaceful walk through the park with the animatronics searching for him in the absolute darkness, Dan arrives at the cage room. And then...

(At the cage room)

Dan: Wait...I remember this room. Me and Ant were in these cages, but we got out and tried going for the door when...

Renaldo: You have done admirably. But this where I'm afraid I have to stop you!

Dan: Renaldo! I'M SICK OF YOUR GAMES!!

Renaldo: This is not a game you imbecile! I can finally have my daughter back!!

Renaldo appears in the room, intending to stop Dan's escape. But Michael has other plans and intervenes, allowing Dan to escape this nightmare...