Episode 0: A birthday party to forget

(A/N) In Season 1 of Mine Nights at Freddy's Dan and Ant became security guards, in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. They noticed that the animatronics there behave strangely at night, because of  the purple guy Renaldo, who worked there. 

However, it seems like Renaldo has met with our two heroes much longer before...

Back in August 1987, Dan was celebrating his 7th birthday at Fredbear's Family Dinner. He has invited all his friends and of course his best friend Ant. The party performers are dressed up in Fredbear and Springbonnie costumes and they bring the big birthday cake to the celebrant Dan.

Ant: Wow, Dan this party is really rad!

Dan: Yes! Look at all the people here. And the food is amazing!

Performer 1: Well, girls and boys, I think it's time to bring the cake to the birthday boy!

Dan: WOW! That's a big cake! Thank you so much Mr. Fredbear!

Ant: So, make a wish Dan!

Dan: Ok. I wish today would be the best birthday ever!

Ant: Dan, you're not supposed to tell everyone your wish!

Dan: OH! Well, I did it anyway.

Ant and Dan wander around the place for a while, playing some arcade games. Dan ends up visiting the restrooms.

 He heads down the hall and as he is on his way, he notices a man dressed in purple slicing a child named Billy!!! The purple man leaves, giving Dan a chance to check on Billy, even though he receives no response. Despite the corpse, Dan decides to go to the bathroom eventually. As he returns, he heads down the hall to see Billy now wedged inside an animatronic suit!!

Petrified, he rushes to Ant and the performers, to alert them.

Dan: OH MY GOD! ANT! ANT!!

Ant: What's wrong Dan?

Dan: Billy! Billy has been cut! Come here guys, this is bad!! Call the cops!!

He leads them all to the kitchen where he saw the body, breaking down his every word. After all, it's not everyday that a 7 year old child is witnessing a live murder... Billy is missing from there and his only trace is his blood spread on the counter, which everyone except Dan assures is tomato juice. 

The performers leave, but Dan and Ant are looking for further clues. They see the back door of the restaurant open and finally spot the purple man closing the door of his truck. The purple man notices and chases them, but luckily they go back to the party room and rush quickly to their parents, begging them to go home...