Night 6: The Springtrap is risen

(A/N: This is the probably the only season with a proper finale.)

Renaldo laughs cynically as he looks at Dan, clearly showing no remorse for what he's done. Dan might be scared, but that doesn't mean that he is not fed up with this story. It's time for the truth to come out. It won't be pleasant for him though...

Dan: Renaldo! Where is Ant?? He was supposed to hold you back!

Renaldo: Oh, you mean that glorified Easter Bunny? True, he was rather annoying to deal with... But he couldn't handle the full extent of my torment.

Dan: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU FREAK?

Renaldo: Your friend, Ant, is DEAD! Really and truly this time. In both body and soul. I will admit, with his interference, you made it much further than I ever intended. I should have scooped the both of you right from the start.

Dan: What do you mean scooped??

Renaldo: You'll find out soon enough...

As Renaldo says that, he laughs uncontrollably and unleashes his deadly animatronics to capture Dan! Dan is forced to crawl into the vent, while Circus Baby and the Nightmare are patrolling the main hall.

"That's my Dan. Go and run like the filthy animal you are!" Renaldo taunts him.

Dan is desperately trying to find a room to hide, but unfortunately Renaldo finds him each time. He tries to get into the mainstage room, as he suddenly hears a music box melody behind him... Looking behind him he finds bloody Ant looking at him. 

"Ant? Is that you??" Dan says confused.

This can't be real right? This horrific picture is probably another of these hallucinations. It's not like Dan hadn't enough of these...

Dan runs up to the bloody body that start speaking to him.

"Dan. Renaldo's won. Give up. You can't escape from this" it says.

"Ant? What are you saying? I don't understand, this isn't like you Ant! What happened to you??" Dan asks.

 Part of him still wishes that this freaky hallucination it's just a prank. A very messed up one.

" YOU DID THIS TO ME! I'M DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Ant aggressively tells him with his voice getting more and more distorted.

Upon saying that, Ant immediately disappears, revealing that Renaldo was standing behind him.

Dan sprints into the mainstage trying to escape his awful fate. He sneaks around Renaldo and his crew before finding and exit door. A real exit door. But once again his hopes are dashed since the door is locked...

"Damn! I'm so close to freedom!" he rightfully whines.

Inevitably, he heads back to the mainstage room when he hears crying. He follows the sound, as he finds a crying child's spirit sitting in a corner. He is confused by this, since he already has freed all the spirits. 

As he walks away the spirit starts following him. He finds four another of these crying children down the hall. Dan starts to realize something.

These spirits don't want to hurt him. After him helping them to finally rest in peace, they seek only one more thing: revenge from the man that took away their lives.

Dan calls out Renaldo, realizing that these spirits can actually defeat him. Renaldo appears and right as he sees the spirits, he panics and runs away. They follow him.

Dan is laughing with satisfaction, for once being the one in control. And finally watching this ruthless maniac, who happens to be his friend's killer, being pursued by a couple of dead children. He begins to mock Renaldo and play along with him, as the purple man screams to the spirits to get away from him.

"This is the end of the line for you, Renaldo..." Dan claims.

The spirits, along with Dan chase Renaldo into the Parts and Service room, where Renaldo finds a Springbonnie animatronic suit. The crying children are slowly closing in on him, as he thinks a way to get rid of them and turn his attention to Dan again...

Renaldo: HA! I know how these work! As soon as I get into this suit, they won't be able to see me. You will be DEAD Daniel! And there is nothing you can do!

Dan: Renaldo, you're the one who is gonna pay...

Renaldo: And how's that? They're blind to me now! And you can't do anything!

Renaldo gets into the suit. but this ends up horribly for him...

This is a springlock suit, which means it has mechanical gears, surrounding the body off the wearer. However these gears are not resistant to moisture and as soon as the they get wet, the suit activates and Renaldo gets bludgeoned and crushed inside the suit!!!

The same suit that he used to trick children into capturing them, became his wicked demise. This metal prison, these tattered wires, this springlock suit was meant to kill him, and give birth to the Springtrap...

The spirits watch satisfied, Renaldo being killed inside the animatronic costume and they quietly disappear...

Dan is looking at the bloody mess inside the costume. The person who caused everything in this calamitous story, is finally put to rest.

"Goodbye, Renaldo." he says, as he bids his final farewell to the lunatic man.

He then walks off the building severely traumatized and almost ready to collapse. He knows that no matter how hard he'll try he will never be able to forget this...