Night 1: New company, same residues

(A/N: The plot might get really confusing in this season)

After the phone call he received from Starlight Entertainment, Dan walks down an alley exhausted, outside the Starlight factory. 

"Is this the place?" Dan askes puffed, to the guy on the phone.

"Let's see... you did take a right turn to the beef gristle Mill right?" the phone guy says.

"I think so..." Dan replies.

He asks the phone guy, why they couldn't just call a cab to fetch him, with the man on the phone explaining that for whatever reason Dan is there for, he is going to work off the record.

Dan: Ah, figures...

Phone Guy: Sorry, I don't make the rules.

Dan: Whatever! I'm here now. Just tell me what to do.

Phone Guy: Alright. You should see a big gate. That leads to the Factory's Personnel entrance.

Dan finds that the gate is closed, something that confuses the mysterious voice on the phone, because as he states, it was supposed to be left open. Dan is forced to climb some barbed wires, to get over the fence and proceed inside the facility.

The guy on the phone reveals that the reason Dan is called in this temporarily closed factory, is to clean up the place, so it can reopen at the end of the week.

Dan: Wow, this place is a lot bigger than you told me! What's going on here?

Phone Guy: Well, you were hired to make sure everything is in the factory is safe, for it can reopen again. A lot of things get processed here, so make sure to get everything up and running as quickly as possible.

Dan: Alright cool, but this place is huge. Do you think I'm gonna be able to do this in 5 days?

Phone Guy: I have the utmost faith in you.

Dan reveals that he has worked in a pizzeria in the past and he almost worked in another factory, but decided not to take the job because of the phone call he received from Starlight.

Dan finds a Fazbear brand flashlight in a conveniently placed locker. He rightly asks the phone guy why the Starlight factory has a Fazbear branded lens, to which he replies that it is probably leftovers from a previous establishment. 

Dan: Previous establishment of what? Fazbear Entertainment? They've been out for like five years!

Phone guy: There's all sorts of tech in here that's repurposed from older companies.

The phone dude  reveals that the Starlight factory mainly serves as a kind of dumping ground for old technology of old companies and restaurants...

Dan walks into the main building and sees the Starlight variations of Freddy and Foxy animatronic characters. Seeing the animatronics Dan get a bit of discomfort, remembering his traumatic flashbacks.

"Wow, this company just straight out went and slap their name on the old Fazbear stuff." he rightfully states.

Having already dealt with malfunctioning animatronics in the past, he tends to leave, but the guy on the phone reassures him that these animatronics are safe. 

Phone Guy: Don't worry, everything is safe. I'm wired into my security cameras all around the factory. To be honest, we knew that you could handle your own against the animatronics. That's kind of why you got the job in the first place.

Dan: But this isn't what I agreed on!! I was gonna get here, fix a few things, get the freaking 2000 dollars and just get out of here!

Phone Guy: Well, you're already here. I'll tell you what. If I see anything move, I'll tell you, okay?

Dan: Okay fine... I'll stay.

He walks deeper into the building and notices how huge this facility is. He sees a new animatronic, the security puppet, which it's supposed to be a system that guards the factory and Dan decides to stay away from it. 

Dan restores the power to the building and starts cleaning up, with the guy over the phone interrupting him with a concerning "Oh no!"...

Dan: What was that for?

Phone Guy: Well, one of my security cameras sees... oh that's not good...

Dan: What's not good, man??

Phone Guy: Dan... the animatronics... they're...

Dan: Yeah???

Phone Guy: They're not on the stage...

Dan: OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT!!! (A/N: Not ironic at all :)

He tells Dan to relax as everything is under control, but then he loses the signal with him on the phone! 

"DAMN! Why everything has to break on me?!" he states angrily.

Panicked, Dan is hiding behind some crates as the animatronics patrol the area. He climbs a stairwell, as he finds a room named "Overseer". Upon entering, he finds a pair of double doors that is locked. As he makes his way back to the main area of the factory, he tries to leave the building, but realizes that someone locked the door on him!

Dan is jumpscared by Foxy and he quickly hides, in a kitchen warehouse! He ends up finding a key labeled as "Overseer key". He rushes upstairs and opens the Overseer door...

There he finds the security puppet (for some reason) and sees a tape hanging on the wall. Dan notices that the tape has a factory log and as he lets it play, he hears a voice pointing out:

 "I'm overseer Muffle Buns. This is real bad... We can't let anybody know about what happened just now. I reported it, gone and hid it in some room, somewhere, I don't even know where... and I hope no one else does either."

As soon as Dan closes the tape and turns around, the security puppet attacks him and knocks him out!!!

The security puppet leaves him floating face down in a puddle of water. Seeing him, it wanders off and Dan stays in there...