03

Interviewer: What do you remember about the tour?

Camila: I remember everything.

Cameron: The whole time Camila was pregnant, we were on tour. I felt bad for leaving her behind, it was strange without having her around.

Billy was going down a dark road, he was an addict. Camila had no idea. She called constantly, though. Billy was cheating on his pregnant wife. I couldn't just sit back and watch.

Billy was completely passed out when I walked in. He was shit faced, which was a usual occurrence now.

"Wake the fuck up," I yelled at Billy, shaking him.

"Yeah, what?" He mumbled, slowly coming back to his senses.

"You better pull yourself together, Dunne. You have a wife, you're expecting a child. Keep it in your fucking pants." I snapped, before finally walking out.

He obviously didn't take my advice.

When Camila came to visit, it was surprise. I heard a lot of yelling outside, I went to see what it was all about. That's when I saw Camila.

"You've been covering for him this whole time?" She yelled at Eddie and Graham. She had just caught Billy in the van with two other women.

"Fuck you!" She yelled at both of them, shoving Eddie.

Camila: Not only did I see him with two other women that day, I had seen him snort cocaine.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked him, he just shrugged at me.

"If you think I'm gonna let you screw up our life, you've lost your mind," I didn't care what he did until the baby arrived, as long as he pulled himself together by the time we had this kid. I told him to clean himself up.

I went back to California that night.

Cameron: Camila told Billy to clean himself up. You would think he would've stopped with the drugs, the alcohol, the sex. He didn't, his mindset was to get it all out of his system then. So after Camila left that night, Billy got even worse.

We were playing a show and Billy was drunk. It was a terrible performance. He sounded bad, he was forgetting the lyrics, and stumbling around the stage. I kept giving Warren these annoyed, kinda sad, glances. Walking off the stage, I was more pissed off than anything.

Teddy Price was waiting for us, well more specifically waiting for Billy, the rest of us just walked past him.

"What are you doing here?" Billy asked him.

"Camila's had the baby, Billy." Teddy told him.

Billy went to rehab after that. None of us had seen him for months. Camila was raising Julia by herself, the rest of us tried to help out as much as we could. But by the time Billy came back, he had changed for the better, which is what mattered the most. It got to the point where it was... well, sad seeing him struggling with his addictions. We were all glad to have him back.