10

Cameron: I knew about Karen and Graham before I, well, before I heard them having sex outside my bedroom door. It was very obvious that Graham had a thing for Karen since the first time he saw her. I was glad they finally started making moves on each other.

Karen: To be fair, neither of us knew Cameron was home. We thought she'd have gone out.

"Honeys I'm home!" Warren shouted, announcing his and Eddie's arrival. "Have you guys heard from Billy yet?" Warren asked as I came into the living room as well.

"Uh, no." Graham said.

Karen's hair was a disaster, it couldn't have been any more obvious. At least, that's what I thought.

The phone began to rang, Eddie finally answered it. "Okay, yeah, sure no problem. Be right there." He said, putting the phone back down. "It was Teddy."

"What'd he say?" I asked.

Cameron: Billy and Daisy had been gone all day,  and we came to the studio and they had a whole song written. Sure, I was a little annoyed that none of us got to help write it, but I got over it. The song was fucking incredible.

When we got to the studio, Billy and Daisy were just laughing. Something had changed between the two of them, that much was obvious.

"Hey Graham? You know that riff you're always playing?" Billy asked.

"You guys write something to it?" Graham asked, excited.

"Sit down, I think you're going to dig this." Billy said, smiling.

Karen: It was the first song that they ever truly wrote together.

Warren: Still one of my favorites.

Karen: I remember having this feeling, like nothing would ever be the same.

Graham: It was just a really great day.

"And then it goes to D major?" Eddie asked, sounding skeptical.

"Just trust me, it works." Billy told Eddie. "If you wanna fuck around with it, do your thing, man."

"Should we put this on tape?" Teddy asked from behind the glass.

"Yes, let's do it." Daisy said.

"What's it called again?" Graham asked.

"Let me down easy." Said Daisy.

Warren started us off with the drums, the rest of us joining in as well. Cameron was getting into the song, really feeling the music. Warren glanced up every once in a while, watching her.

Cameron: The two of them really did write a good song. A really good one. All of us loved it, all of us had fun recording it. It was really starting to feel normal being back in the studio.

It was the middle of the night and we were out recording a song, but it just felt right. Graham and I got to mess around, make our own adjustments to the song. So did Eddie, which is exactly what he had been wanting. Having Daisy in this band, it gave us all a little more freedom.

We finished recording the song, everyone knew we had made something good. I watched as Daisy practically ran into Billy's arms, embracing him. Billy returned the embrace, wrapping his arms around her. It was strange to watch.

"That was the best one yet." Daisy said, practically beaming as her and Billy released each other. "What did you think?"

"I'm a motherfucking genius," Teddy said through the microphone. All of us laughed and cheered, it was a really good day. I knew we were making something good, I think we all did.

We all headed back home after that, just proud of our accomplishment. Warren and I trailed behind the rest of the group a little bit.

"Hey, nice job today," Warren said, nudging me a bit.

"Oh, thanks. You too." I said, smiling.

We got back to the house, it was late. Everyone was heading up to their own rooms, some together.

Warren: Yeah, I'd say it was good day.

"Pretty good day, huh?" Warren said as the two made it up to Cameron's bedroom.

He was quickly interrupted when Cameron pressed her lips to his. "Shut up," She said in between kisses.

"God, Cameron." He breathed out as her hands reached the zipper of his flare jeans.

Cameron's hands ran through Warren's hair as they made it over to her bed.

"Jesus, Warren, just fuck me already." Cameron said, finally separating her lips from his.

"You sure?" Warren asked.

"I'm sure," she answered, smiling.

His hands practically tore her shirt off, revealing her lace bra.

Interviewer: We don't need all the details on the record.

Cameron: Right, sorry. The point is, it was really great.

Karen: I don't think I got much sleep that night either.

Cameron: That's karma.