15

Cameron: As the tour went on, I was getting worse too. I couldn't go out on stage without being high on something. And if I couldn't find my pills, I would freak out backstage, searching everywhere for them.

Camila started to come to some of the shows. We had a party the first night she arrived.

"Cameron! How are you?" Camila asked, pulling her into a hug.

"Yeah, I've been good." She lied. Camila gave her a skeptical look, but didn't press any further.

Cameron stepped into the bathroom for a moment, pulling some pills out from her back pocket, downing them with her glass of champagne.

Cameron: I was becoming exactly who I told myself I wouldn't be. My mother was an addict before she left, my father became one too. But after my dad passed, I didn't know how to handle myself. I was never good with my emotions, this was the only way I knew how to cope. Just drown everything out. At first I thought the tour would help me, but it only added to the stress.

Cameron came back into the party, everything being a blur now.

"Hey, let's get you some water. You look pale." Warren said, guiding her over to a chair. "What did you take?" Cameron just shrugged.

Cameron: Yeah, I didn't really know what I was taking majority of the time. If I found any sort of pill in my pockets, I would take them.

"You feeling better?" Warren asked, not leaving her side. Cameron nodded, still slightly out of it.

As the tour continued, Cameron tried to brush it off. She didn't want people to tell her she said a problem or try to help her. She continued to play the the shows as if nothing was wrong.

"Alright, give me twenty bucks." Eddie told Warren as a blonde woman walked back over to the pair. The two had bet on Graham.

"That was a bet?" Graham asked, annoyed.

"You know they got medicine that can fix all that up," Eddie said motioning towards Graham.

"Nobody has VD." Warren said.

"I don't have to explain myself to you guys, alright?" Graham said as the other guys continued to joke around about him being into guys.

"He's not into dudes." Karen suddenly spoke up. "And his dick is... it's perfect."

Cameron smiled, knowing where this conversation was headed.

"We've been screwing since the album sessions. In the studio, in the car, on this bus. You guys have just been too up your own fucking asses to notice." Karen explained, the two guys erupting in laughter, clearly not believing her.

"You don't believe me?" Karen asked, standing up and pressing her lips onto Graham's. The two kept backing up until they couldn't be seen anymore.

Cameron smiled while the other two stared in disbelief.

"You knew, didn't you?" Warren asked, starting to laugh again. Cameron shrugged, taking another sip of her beer. "Maybe we should start doing stuff like that." Warren added, continuing to smoke on his cigarette.

Cameron: Daisy's behavior was changing, obviously it was due to Nicky. She was taking too much. She was being forced to take it, I was doing it because I felt like it.

Daisy stormed out of the cafeteria while the rest of the band was eating. Cameron had taken a seat next to Warren. They all watched as Billy stood up, walking over to Nicky.

"Twenty bucks this'll end badly." Cameron said, taking another drag from her cigarette.

Nicky stood up too, they were clearly fighting about something. Most likely Daisy. Nicky shoved Billy, the rest of the band quickly standing up as Billy punched Nicky. The two had continued to fight, Graham tried to stop it, but Warren put his hand out to stop him.

Warren: I'd been wanting to punch that royal prick since Tulsa.

Rod had managed to stop the fight as Daisy ran back into the cafeteria, yelling.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Everyone calm down, we've still got a show." Rod said, trying to ease the tension.