16

MIAMI
                                June, 1977

Graham: Something was off from the beginning.

Warren: He did just punch her husband in the face.

Karen: It was bad energy, we just needed to get past it.

Daisy had lost it. As she danced around the stage, her vision was becoming more and more blurry. She ended up falling into Warren's drums, cutting her leg. Billy dragged her off the stage, fixing up her leg.

A few minutes later, she walked back onto the stage like nothing had happened.

"Shhh," She said, hushing the crowd. The rest of the band stopped playing their instruments, looking around.

Daisy had begun to sing 'Look At Us Now'.

Now where do we stand?
Baby, baby, baby, no one knows who you are

As Daisy continued to sing, Cameron joined her, playing her chords on the guitar. The rest of the band followed, except for Billy. The crowd loved it.

As the show ended, Cameron went back into her dressing room, doing some lines. She collapsed into the chair, sighing.

"Jesus, Cameron. How many lines did you do?" Warren asked, stepping into her dressing room.

Cameron's eyes fluttered open as she started to giggle a little, clearly not bothered by the situation.

"Come on, you need rest." He said, helping her up.

The next morning, the two were awoken by the sound of yelling coming from the hallway. Cameron, her mind still a little fuzzy, stumbled into the hallway where the rest of the band was already standing.

"You left me in the fucking shower?" Daisy yelled at Nicky. "Pack your shit up."

When Nicky didn't move, Daisy picked up a vase, smashing it on the wall. She shoved him next. Nicky tried to push her next, but the rest of the guys got him away from her.

"You heard the lady, you heard her." Warren said, pointing at Nicky.

"You are making a huge fucking mistake." Nicky said before leaving. "You'll regret this."

Eddie tried to hug Daisy, but she pushed him off of her. As the rest of the band went back into their rooms, Karen and Cameron stayed in the hallway. Daisy collapsed into Karen's arms.

Cameron: I learned that Daisy had overdosed the night before, Nicky had just left her alone in the shower.

That was a real wake up call for me too. I wanted to get better after that, I didn't want to go through what Daisy had gone through.

"It's okay, you're alright." Cameron said, stroking Daisy's hair in an effort to reassure her.